Noppes Custom NPC mod [MC1.7.2]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
165 Posts

Post 03 Jun 2014, 10:12

Hi ChrisGaming,

This texture pack is still a WIP, and won't be released until at least 50% of the work has been finished. However if things keep going at their current rate, you should expect a download link within a month. :)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
165 Posts

Post 19 Jun 2014, 17:22

Query for Moderator - loads of items are finished now, so I'm going to be releasing in the next week or so. Should I make a separate topic in the Mod Releases forum, or does this topic just get moved?

Ta :)
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 19 Jun 2014, 17:53

This thread will be moved as long as the OP is correct as per the rules.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
165 Posts

Post 20 Jun 2014, 16:14

Magical! Thanks!

-- 20 Jun 2014, 16:14 --

This thread has been quiet lately, and I'd like everyone keeping an eye on it to know that work on the Custom NPC's mod hasn't ceased. We are now just over halfway on completing all the items (including the Demonic & Frost weapons).

I'll be doing a pre-release sometime in the next few weeks. Well over 100 skins have been made for this mod, not including almost 200 extras I'll be releasing as additional DLC for you to populate your Minecraft worlds.

This is an absolutely HUGE project and I'm extremely grateful for all the help and support from the community :)

As a little token of that gratitude I'd like to tease an image of some of the cool items you can look forward to playing with:

Show
23 Posts

Post 25 Jun 2014, 06:03

I have been reading on this post all night, and so I just got an account.
It looks like nobody has done the iron dagger yet, so I made one!
But because I am an uber noob to this website, I do not know how to get the spoilers working :( :cry:

EDIT: nvm I got it working now
Show
Want to meet me on a server? Then go on Play.itsjerryandharry.com and go on to Creative 2 for some epic builds!
165 Posts

Post 25 Jun 2014, 13:05

Looks good man :)

Could you upload a x512 or x128 version?
23 Posts

Post 26 Jun 2014, 04:56

Ok, Blooberry I will try my best, because I am still a little new to this.
Also, I can get to work on other daggers if other people haven't made them already :)

-- 26 Jun 2014, 04:51 --

Blooberry, if you'd like, I can PM you when I am done with the 512 dagger, I added a bit of shading on the handle though, and I changed the white dots to red dots on the handle, so tell me what version of the dots do you like better, red or white? (PM me the answer) :) and in the PM can you tell me if any other daggers have been done (in the PM tell me what ones)

Show
Want to meet me on a server? Then go on Play.itsjerryandharry.com and go on to Creative 2 for some epic builds!
23 Posts

Post 30 Jun 2014, 00:39

Decided to give up on the dagger, so your gonna have to make the rest of the daggers yourself,
sorry man. -.-
5 Posts

Post 06 Jul 2014, 18:59

just wondering if people are still working on this?
165 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 18:42

No worries, CoolGuy :) thanks for trying!

supersaiyandudditz - yup ;)