[512x - 32x] OpenBlocks

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Post Reply
User avatar
245 Posts
 x 0

Post 03 Jan 2014, 04:35

@NintendoFan37 What block is the fist texture in the spoiler also I don't know why but I love that texture of the jaded ladder?
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
User avatar
21 Posts
 x 0

Post 03 Jan 2014, 11:23

nice nitendo ! i cant wait to come back and continiue on the patch :D
u have psd's ? i would like to change a tiny little bit :)
User avatar
Supporter
297 Posts
 x 3

Post 03 Jan 2014, 12:56

Mr.Scales wrote:@NintendoFan37 What block is the fist texture in the spoiler also I don't know why but I love that texture of the jaded ladder?
The first is the grave.


dozid wrote:nice nitendo ! i cant wait to come back and continiue on the patch :D
u have psd's ? i would like to change a tiny little bit :)
Sure. PM me please.

Edit - More temporary textures.

Show
ImageImage
:D
User avatar
388 Posts
 x 0

Post 03 Jan 2014, 13:03

Hi nintendofan, do you have psd files for wood log and stone bricks. If you do I wouls really love if you could send a download link!
I'm back <3
User avatar
Supporter
297 Posts
 x 3

Post 03 Jan 2014, 13:18

Sillyman34 wrote:Hi nintendofan, do you have psd files for wood log and stone bricks. If you do I wouls really love if you could send a download link!
Sorry, I don't think I do.
:D
User avatar
168 Posts
 x 0

Post 17 Jan 2014, 17:30

Anyone tried to do the teleporter? It would be awesome to see what you came up with...
Image
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
6244 Posts
 x 293

Post 17 Jan 2014, 21:48

I take it by "Teleporter" you meant Elevator?

I already did that in the request thread:
http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... html#p7463
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
:speech_balloon: Join the BDcraft Discord server to keep updated with news and chat with other fans!
User avatar
78 Posts
 x 0

Post 18 Jan 2014, 06:03

HanFox wrote:I already did that in the request thread:
http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... html#p7463
When I click on that Spoiler link, I see dead people nothing :(
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting, conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​
User avatar
Former Staff
1132 Posts
 x 0

Post 18 Jan 2014, 06:10

@HanFox You're images aren't working for me either. Something amiss with your host?

@Eunomiac It'll be awhile until he replies (time-zone and all), but he'll sort it out when he's around :)
User avatar
26 Posts
 x 0

Post 18 Jan 2014, 18:50

If your desperate and cant wait, this texture pack has HanFox's texture in it.
http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... t1474.html
Post Reply