[128x - 32x] Thaumcraft [MC1.1 - 1.7 & 1.12]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Got Grungey First
427 Posts
 x 1

Post 09 Feb 2015, 16:59

CTM would be amazing! :love:
User avatar
78 Posts
 x 0

Post 09 Feb 2015, 17:11

Laurae, just to remind - since i cannot help with photoshop works, i am all the time at the low start to test visuals at all possible variations. If this can be helpful - one word, and i am starting testing.
User avatar
303 Posts
 x 0

Post 09 Feb 2015, 17:48

Sure thing! Tell you what. If you're available, give this a go and see how it looks? Just add it into your current WIP. I'm interested in seeing how the new infuser looks both while powered off and on. As well as if I need to add some form of glow/aura around the runes when they activate during infusion. Script.png should show up when infusing or researching with the thaumonometer. Screen shots would be beautiful.

P.S. Other thing you can do to contribute, is to attempt to take a screenshot for each of the images that belong in the Thaumnomicon. They are also below.

Show
Infuser.png (With HanFox's beautiful Runes)
Goes in your Models folder.
Image

New, glowy, more hand made looking rune.png I promise its there, just hard to see on the white background. Right click to download it.
Goes in your Misc folder
Image


Screenshots. Need 1 picture for each square, as close as you can get it.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
48 Posts
 x 0

Post 09 Feb 2015, 17:57

Dan200 originally didn't intent to allow for custom font support in computercraft but eventually caved in :)
User avatar
78 Posts
 x 0

Post 09 Feb 2015, 18:54

Laruae wrote:Sure thing! Tell you what. If you're available, give this a go and see how it looks? Just add it into your current WIP. I'm interested in seeing how the new infuser looks both while powered off and on. As well as if I need to add some form of glow/aura around the runes when they activate during infusion. Script.png should show up when infusing or researching with the thaumonometer. Screen shots would be beautiful.

P.S. Other thing you can do to contribute, is to attempt to take a screenshot for each of the images that belong in the Thaumnomicon. They are also below.

Show
Infuser.png (With HanFox's beautiful Runes)
Goes in your Models folder.
Image

New, glowy, more hand made looking rune.png I promise its there, just hard to see on the white background. Right click to download it.
Goes in your Misc folder
Image


Screenshots. Need 1 picture for each square, as close as you can get it.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Challenge accepted)
User avatar
188 Posts
 x 0

Post 09 Feb 2015, 18:59

you should try reaching in to someone on forgecraft, there are some folkes(like dw20) that know him and talk to him a lot
i like to debug, glad to help you :D
User avatar
Patch Creator
272 Posts
 x 2

Post 09 Feb 2015, 19:01

EskiMojo14 wrote:CTM would be amazing! :love:
It would be super hard though, would love to see someone else do it for me! :D
Laruae wrote:... Infuser.png (With HanFox's beautiful Runes) ...
Where might I get those runes in PSD? (staring at HanFox) And also, good job on that infuser, looks great just from the sheet view.
matthewb117 wrote:Dan200 originally didn't intent to allow for custom font support in computercraft but eventually caved in :)
Maybe we can make that change in Thaumcraft as well. Hopefully ...
shuttleshooter wrote:you should try reaching in to someone on forgecraft, there are some folkes(like dw20) that know him and talk to him a lot
Yes, I'm aware of Forgecraft (been watching it for more than a year now). Maybe the best way is to ask Dire, but it is hard to contact him, I have never seen him replying to my comments on his videos. I can't catch the streamers since time zones and stuff, so that is a no go. Maybe if someone does contact him, please ask him about the font. If not, then we will all go to the MCF and just spam the thread until he reads it. :)
maxtillentine wrote:If this can be helpful - one word, and i am starting testing.
Yes, we need testers, and maybe a dozen of them. Someone which has OCD might be best (like me), since only those people point out the tiniest of bugs! :D (If you have OCD and you are offended by this, I'm sorry. I meant this as a compliment! :P)
So if you are a bug tester, and if you notice any bugs, post them to the issue tracker as said in the readme for the repo.
On the side note ...
I'm working on updating the repository, cleaning a few things up, adding more folders, more stuff.

So NOW OFFICIALLY, the repo is becoming the main development place. The bugs and commits will be tracked there, please don't post your art here, only preview and such. If you don't have a GitHub account, either make one, or PM me the PSDs and PNGs and I'll add them to the repo.
Last edited by crumbl3d on 09 Feb 2015, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Got Grungey First
427 Posts
 x 1

Post 09 Feb 2015, 19:04

crumbl3d wrote:
EskiMojo14 wrote:CTM would be amazing! :love:
It would be super hard though, would love to see someone else do it for me! :D
-snip-
I'd personally love to do them, if it ever happens! :D
User avatar
78 Posts
 x 0

Post 09 Feb 2015, 19:06

crumbl3d wrote:
maxtillentine wrote:If this can be helpful - one word, and i am starting testing.
Yes, we need testers, and maybe a dozen of them. Someone which has OCD might be best (like me), since only those people point out the tiniest of bugs! :D (If you have OCD and you are offended by this, I'm sorry. I meant this as a compliment! :P)
So if you are a bug tester, and if you notice any bugs, post them to the issue tracker as said in the readme for the repo.
The only thing, i'd like to know now, is what the OCD is? )))
And so, i need now a github account, huh?
Last edited by maxtillentine on 09 Feb 2015, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
188 Posts
 x 0

Post 09 Feb 2015, 19:07

On the side note ...
I'm working on updating the repository, cleaning a few things up, adding more folders, more stuff.
maxtillentine wrote:If this can be helpful - one word, and i am starting testing.
Yes, we need testers, and maybe a dozen of them. Someone which has OCD might be best (like me), since only those people point out the tiniest of bugs! :D (If you have OCD and you are offended by this, I'm sorry. I meant this as a compliment! :P)
So if you are a bug tester, and if you notice any bugs, post them to the issue tracker as said in the readme for the repo.

So NOW OFFICIALLY, the repo is becoming the main development place. The bugs and commits will be tracked there, please don't post your art here, only preview and such. If you don't have a GitHub account, either make one, or PM me the PSDs and PNGs and I'll add them to the repo.
i'll gladly be a bug tester, i am downloading the new patch from laurae now.
the least i can do is help you right? if you have any updates please pm them to me.
i have asperger's disorder, it's a form of autism, might be helpful?

lauread i have downloaded the patch on page 69 but it seems the same.
Last edited by shuttleshooter on 09 Feb 2015, 19:14, edited 2 times in total.
i like to debug, glad to help you :D
Post Reply