[64x - 32x] GT New Horizons [MC1.7]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 15 Jun 2018, 16:34

You are looking at a big progressive kitchensink pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 balanced around the mod GregTech.
Over 3 years of developement (and still going) have formed a balance and refinement that only a handful of packs can keep up with. We are talking about thousands of recipe tweaks, a massive questbook with custom reward system, unique world generation, custom mods coded for the pack, custom Thauminomicon pages, and many more.

The main intentions of the pack are a long lasting experience and tying mods together in a progressive fashion, making it feel more like a single game than a compilation of mods thrown together.
To reach this goal GT New Horizons is using the tiers (basically ages of technology) from GregTech and allocates content of other mods to a fitting point within the progression.
Starting in the stone age you will barely be able to survive until you get your first steam machines and eventually reach electricity. Later on you will have to visit other planets and dimensions to gather important resources and fight mighty bosses to channel their magical power.

Downloads

for MC1.7.10

Preview

Show

Changelog

12 Sept 2018 - Added 32x download
15 June 2018 - Initial release

Credits

Show
Last edited by Novamanga on 12 Sep 2018, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
7 Posts

Post 16 Jun 2018, 00:44

Nova, I know I say it a lot, but thanks again for all the work you do putting these together. And thanks to all the great artists who contribute the patches :)
I was so happy to see you made a patch for my own pack that I made too btw, (Not the Bees).
2 Posts

Post 12 Sep 2018, 12:36

Hey!

Thanks for this patch is totally awesome! :star:

Would it be too much to ask for a 32x version please? 64x is a little hard on my rig -_-"

Great job!
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 12 Sep 2018, 18:05

Update - Added 32x as requested. Hope this will help :)
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
2 Posts

Post 12 Sep 2018, 18:16

That's amazing I didn't expect an answer this fast! Fantastic job!
1 Post

Post 25 Feb 2020, 18:15

Hello. Faced a problem not completely put textures. How can I fix it?
1 Post

Post 01 May 2020, 01:34

Hello! Is it possible to have 512-256-128 versions as well?? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 01 May 2020, 11:41

There is no point. In 1.7.10 the larger packs would not run 128x patches. I tried multiple different ways to get it to work but it would always crash. There is something within the 1.7.10 code that will not allow it to work. Sorry.
21 Posts

Post 05 Jul 2022, 03:57

I know its a long shot, but any chances of this being worked on again? More and more textures arent sphaxified. Plus the pack is still under heavy development even though its 1.7.10
2 Posts

Post 31 Oct 2022, 03:41

Hi, I am using this with GTNH but not getting textures working on the OG Minecraft items. Most mod item skins are fine, but cobble, dirt chests etc are vanilla textures.

Thanks