[MC Bug|Bedrock] pureBDcraft fire animation glitched when using education edition

If you've found something odd, buggy or missing regarding our resourcepacks or website. Please describe the issue in detail.
2 Posts

Post 02 Feb 2019, 07:31

I have encountered a Small bug when using fire while education edition is enabled in which it becomes one uniform beam. I realize that this is probably a lower priority fix as not many people use texture packs with education edition (the only reason I use it is because the science related workstations work well with thing like labs) so I won't be upset if it is fixed farther in the future as this won't effect most of my world's.

P.s. I was using the Nintendo switch when I encountered this glitch, hope it helps with resolving the problem.
The absolute unit
BDcraft Web Admin
5409 Posts

Post 02 Feb 2019, 10:36

A screenshot would help understand the issue, however Bedrock does have a lot of weird little issues with animations.

I've made a note of the issue and we'll try and take a look.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
2 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2019, 09:42

Thanks for acknowledging the bug I have encountered, however sadly I can't find a way to port a screenshot from my switch onto my tablet, if anyone knows how to do this or knows of a tutorial on how to do this please tell me.
The absolute unit