If You Have Troubles with DownloadingEvery time there's a new update we get some people who have issues downloading. That's just the way with technology. It can be the smallest difference between your set up and someone else's that can hinder you. The vast majority of people have no issues.
This post will cover some of the things you can try to get a successful download. Also, if you know of any other ways, or have pinned down any particular technical issues please also post them here.
Redirect to "403 - Forbidden", "404 - Page not Found" or the download doesn't startAfter each step in the list try downloading again (this list is not exhaustive):
- Make sure your cookies are enabled
- Clear your cache
- Disable any ad/cookie blocking plugins/software (this can include AntiVirus or Firewall software - remember to re-enable it again afterwards)
- Disable any addons/plugins that may be forcing https on the download page (or add ad.bdcraft.net to the plugin's list of websites to not redirect)
- Try your browser's Private/Incognito mode
- Try another browser
- Try another device; such as a tablet, phone or another computer
- If all else fails ask a friend to download it for you and send it to you via Skype or a similar program with file transfer capabilities
Download Cuts Off / Downloaded File is CorruptThe file host (CreeperRepo) use a tokenized download system. Basically this means that to download they give you an ID. That ID is only valid for a certain length of time.
If it takes you too long to download before the token expires your download may be severed prematurely.
You'll either need to use a program/addon/extension that will allow you to resume incomplete downloads or to get someone with a faster connection to send you the complete file.
adf.ly "Sorry, but the requested page was not found!"Primarily this could be an issue with adf.ly being dumb, but if every other adf.ly link you try is okay, try the steps in the Redirect to "Whoops! You appear to be behind a VPN/proxy/cookies disabled" section and if you still are having issues report it here in this thread.
The only other problem I'm aware of is that adf.ly may be blocked in your country, but logic would dictate that you wouldn't see adf.ly's block page you'd see your country's/ISP's block page.
You'll have to ask a friend to download the file for you.
CreeperHost 503 ErrorDelete your cache and try again. If it's still not working wait an hour and try again.
If the issue persists report it here as Sphax will have to raise a Support Ticket with CreeperHost.
You can also try the steps for "Whoops! You appear to be behind a VPN/proxy/cookies disabled" from above.