Magicians Cookbook is a modpack you can get with the technic launcher and it just adds a whole bunch of awesome magic stuff, i know a few of the mods are supported but i haven't seen a full patch for the modpack. the mods included are
[highlight=#ffffff] - Ars Magica (Mithion): adds some machines, spells, mobs and some worldgen too! Huge mod, lots of fun!
- Thaumcraft 3 (Azanor): adds a research system which allows you to get advanced tools/machinery, but don't overload your landscape with flux! Bad things will happen!
- NEI (Chickenbones): In-game recipe book/cheating tool. Set it to whichever mode you like.
- Battle Towers (Atomicstryker): Adds Battle Towers, with lots of loot and lots of danger!
- Damageindicators (rich1051414): Adds beautiful damage indicators and health bars too!
- Runic Dust (billythegoat101): Allows you to create magical runes with dust.
- Enderstorage (Chickenbones): Adds better enderchests and ender pouches for portable inventory.
- Mystcraft (XCompWiz): Allows you to create your own dimensions.
- Xeno's Reliquary (x3n0ph0b3): Adds some tools, author describes it as: 'Magical swag' (with a gun!)
- Twilight Forest (Benimatic): Adds a cool new dimension with new mobs and dungeons.
- LegendGear (NMcCoy): Adds zelda-themed items and a bunch of other cool stuff.
- Minions Mod (AtomicStryker): Adds minions!
- More Bows (iDiamondhunter): Adds awesome new bows (including double arrow bow!)
- Custom LAN (CptHunter): Makes LAN better (more commands, player limit, etc.)
- Dragon Mounts (BarracudaATA): Hatch your own EnderDragon!
- Particle Decoration (SanAndreasP): Cool for decorations.... Or traps...
- Rei's minimap (ReiFNSK): Minimap basically.
- Dimensional Doors (stevenrs11): Make your own private dimensions/rooms!
- Thaumic Tinkerer (Vazkii): Adds sweet new researches to Thaumcraft 3!
- Computercraft (dan200): Because computers... Are the ultimate forms of magic...
- Soul Shards (shadowdragon): Create your own mob spawners!
- Buildcraft (Spacetoad / Sirsengir): Finally, transport!
- Wireless Redstone (Eurymachus): No more huge redstone contraptions[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffffff]here is a link to the page: [/highlight]http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/m-cs-pack.50
i would prefer the resolution to be 64x if anyone is up to it.
Think a certain mod would look awesome in a BDcraft style or want a mod pack patch? Make a request here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1