PocketBDcraft 128x128 (maybe ;) )

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Bedrock.
24 Posts

Post 20 Jul 2013, 03:07 

HI guys this is my first topic for me ( sooooooo special for me :P )

I was wondering about 128x128 for pocketBDcraft

You know when you got used on using 128x128 of pureBDcraft on PC and once you change to pocket edition you just have 64x64 :(

I've tried to resize the terrain.png but it didn'twork

And for the fire bug yeah I know that it's gonna be on stone block

And for asking about if my device gonna handle it or not

It can I have tried and I think that the modern devices can handle that

And for the people who has weak devices it's the same on the computers choose 64x64 :P

So tell me what do you think ??! :)

(I'm sorry if I have wrote a lot of words but this is my first like I said )
Sorry if there any mistakes English is not my native language
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 20 Jul 2013, 07:23

When we'll get a solution to fix the fire/water bug on blocks, we'll maybe release more resolutions than just 64x for MCPe but in the meanwhile I don't think it's very useful. ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
24 Posts

Post 20 Jul 2013, 14:23

Sphax wrote:
When we'll get a solution to fix the fire/water bug on blocks, we'll maybe release more resolutions than just 64x for MCPe but in the meanwhile I don't think it's very useful. ;)
About the fire/water (we have to wait like minecraft PC version) for patcher (MCPatcher/optifine)

And I think for more resolutions ummmmmmmm

128x128 64x64 (32x32 maybe for weak devices :P )

That's enough :)

Oh and thanks for reply
Former Staff
76 Posts

Post 20 Jul 2013, 20:36

For now, the mods to disable the animations are only available on Android without Root. On iOS, still nothing :'( One thing is sure, the need Jaibreak. But, when a patch is available for iOS, we will look to make available 512x to 32x or 16x Pockets Packs :P
24 Posts

Post 21 Jul 2013, 02:41

coujean99 wrote:
For now, the mods to disable the animations are only available on Android without Root. On iOS, still nothing :'( One thing is sure, the need Jaibreak. But, when a patch is available for iOS, we will look to make available 512x to 32x or 16x Pockets Packs :P
I'm wondering what the device that can handle the 512x version :p ?????

Can iPad 2 handle it :) ?? (That's what I have and yeah it's jailbroken on 0.6.2)
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 21 Jul 2013, 07:50

No device can handle 512x ;)
I think that was a joke
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
Former Staff
76 Posts

Post 21 Jul 2013, 17:19

I think yes, it is possible for my iDevice. I has 512MB of RAM and I can make it work. The future iPhone (5S or 6) is reported to have 2GB of RAM so I think it is possible. But not for Mobs :-/ If the future iPhone really has 2GB of RAM, I wonder how much RAM will the future iPad 5. Now, for the iPad, the Retina screen have 2048x1536 Pixel (264 ppp). That's more than my computer screen and I can see the tiny pixels of 512x. For Android, the Galaxy S4 for him 2GB of RAM so the next tablet may have enough RAM. At worst, the max can be 256x.
24 Posts

Post 21 Jul 2013, 19:27

coujean99 wrote:
I think yes, it is possible for my iDevice. I has 512MB of RAM and I can make it work. The future iPhone (5S or 6) is reported to have 2GB of RAM so I think it is possible. But not for Mobs :-/ If the future iPhone really has 2GB of RAM, I wonder how much RAM will the future iPad 5. Now, for the iPad, the Retina screen have 2048x1536 Pixel (264 ppp). That's more than my computer screen and I can see the tiny pixels of 512x. For Android, the Galaxy S4 for him 2GB of RAM so the next tablet may have enough RAM. At worst, the max can be 256x.
Just put in your mine that there is some apps can use some RAM :P and I think that even if it's can handle the 512x you gonna have to reboot your device every time you want to play minecraftpe
(If you know what I mean :) ) and some jailbreak tweak can be very useful but to be honest I really think that the 512x gonna make the play slow just like on computer so there isn't to much [highlight=#NaNffff]differents from 128x to 512x so yeah the best one (recmmended one ) is the 128x :)[/highlight]
Former Staff
76 Posts

Post 21 Jul 2013, 20:12

This is for the future: the PocketPack will 16x to 256x. Just missing a patch for animations (iOS) :) We must not forget also need to adjust some texture to their size as the colors of the leaves and the Nether Reactor ;) The recommended PocketPack will still be the 64x :pirate:
Last edited by coujean99 on 22 Jul 2013, 13:45, edited 1 time in total.
24 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2013, 01:27

coujean99 wrote:
This is for the future: the PocketPack will 32x to 256x.
Well I can now take the first post has been successful :) ;)