Killzone BDcraft

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
3 Posts

Post 22 Feb 2015, 07:09

Hello :)

I'm making a texture pack with "Spaxyfied" Killzone textures. Is it possible if I set it online called "Killzone BDcraft"? All the textures are made by myself, but it looks like PureBDcraft.
Thanks for reading and answering!
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 22 Feb 2015, 08:18 

You can release an Addon (or a patch) which can be loaded ingame above PureBDcraft to complete it.

But you can't release a full pack and you can't release a pack/Addon/patch which contains one or more unmodified original textures/models/any file.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
3 Posts

Post 22 Feb 2015, 08:26

Sphax wrote:
You can release an Addon (or a patch) which can be loaded ingame above PureBDcraft to complete it.

But you can't release a full pack and you can't release a pack/Addon/patch which contains one or more unmodified original textures/models/any file.
All the textures are different ;_;. Its a full pack. But no textures are copied from PureBDcraft or GrungeBDcraft.

Is it possible if I send the texture pack to you, and you can remove/change things?
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 22 Feb 2015, 09:29

Yes you can send it to me and I'll have a look ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?