BDcraft 128 with mettalurgy bdcraft texture patch

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
3 Posts

Post 03 Aug 2013, 18:51

How do i install it? I tried following the guide that followed with the texture patch but the textures doesnt seem to show up in game..

Where should i place the "mods" and "armor" folder ?

Btw im a newb..
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 04 Aug 2013, 02:47 

First you want to download the base Sphax pack HERE and then download whatever mod texture patches you want to install on top of it. If the other texture patches you download are structured correctly, it's just a matter of dragging and dropping everything into the base Sphax texture pack archive.

Make sure you download the correct version of the mod texture patch, because there are currently two versions of minecraft being used, 1.5 (current stable version) and 1.6 (which is in a pre-release state). Make sure you download the the metallurgy texture patch for the version you're using.
1 Post

Post 05 Aug 2013, 06:43

I have everything basically works (version 1.6.2.), But there are a couple of problems:

1 - armor will not boot on a character. That is, it is loaded, but in the form of black or pink

2 - "vanilla" weapon changes to weapons of fashion. How do I make it not changed?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 Posts

Post 05 Aug 2013, 21:02

Tried again i cant get it to work.. Its not just dragging and dropping the contents from the mod file into the main PureBDcraft texture zip file.. It wont work..

Efreytor55555
how did you get it to work ?

-- 13 Aug 2013, 02:08 --
Aedaeum wrote:
First you want to download the base Sphax pack HERE and then download whatever mod texture patches you want to install on top of it. If the other texture patches you download are structured correctly, it's just a matter of dragging and dropping everything into the base Sphax texture pack archive.

Make sure you download the correct version of the mod texture patch, because there are currently two versions of minecraft being used, 1.5 (current stable version) and 1.6 (which is in a pre-release state). Make sure you download the the metallurgy texture patch for the version you're using.
I've allready done all this, but it is not working.. The structure of the patch file doesnt match the base structure and therefore i cant install it.. I've tried to find out where the files belong but to no avail..

You should consider removing the patch as it is not working atm..