Purebdcraft texture won't work for realms

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
4 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2021, 05:05

Today the update for the new caves and cliffs items came out for purebd craft texture pack on windows 10. When I went to click update it updated 0kb of data and then wouldn't let me update it. I eventually Uninstalled it and re installed it. It updated, when I went to join my realm the starting screen looked fine and then building terrain it went back to regular minecraft texture pack. I tried to go into my own world and everything worked fine with the new blocks updated. Just won't load on my realm.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2021, 06:48

Take a look at the "Crashes / Changing Resolution" section of the troubleshooting thread:
help-centre-f4/bedrock-troubleshooting- ... t6976.html
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
4 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2021, 07:23

I tried that as well, if I'm the only one with this problem then I'll try and figure it out. I tried turning off the texture pack. Also tried turning the resolution down on both realm and my settings. I've even tried turning of textures on the realm and only having it on in my settings but still once the loading prosses hit generating world the texture pack turns off and goes back to regular minecraft
1 Post

Post 14 Aug 2021, 12:33

TheLoccust wrote:
14 Aug 2021, 07:23
I tried that as well, if I'm the only one with this problem then I'll try and figure it out. I tried turning off the texture pack. Also tried turning the resolution down on both realm and my settings. I've even tried turning of textures on the realm and only having it on in my settings but still once the loading prosses hit generating world the texture pack turns off and goes back to regular minecraft
Having this issue here as well on Xbox Series S/X. I thought it was just a weird issue on my end at first, but then the realm owner got on as well and he saw default textures as well. Loading into my testing world, I found that the texture pack did not update automatically as they normally do and I was able to get it updated and working properly there easily, but the realm would not take it after hours of messing with it. It will take other texture packs no problem
4 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2021, 20:44

That is exactly my problem as well. If you find a fix please let me know!
4 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2021, 22:11 

With time the problem fixed itself except now I have the villagers and torches from the grundgeBDcraft and I don't even own that one, but just happy its working now.
1 Post

Post 30 Jun 2023, 00:40

TheLoccust wrote:
14 Aug 2021, 22:11
With time the problem fixed itself except now I have the villagers and torches from the grundgeBDcraft and I don't even own that one, but just happy its working now.
So I’m curious because I am now also having this issue as I have just purchased the PureBDCraft texture pack on Xbox Series X for my Realm but the only thing that is working with it is the custom UI and Hud. Did you just leave the texture pack on and it eventually fixed it self or should I uninstall and reinstall?

I downloaded this texture pack because it reminded me of Yogscast as a kid so I really want it to work.