[128x - 32x] Thaumcraft [MC1.1 - 1.7 & 1.12]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
4 Posts

Post 24 Feb 2014, 18:40

That sounds great. Lots of thanks for your effort. I if knew how to do the textures would help but i don´t know anything about this.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
5 Posts

Post 24 Feb 2014, 19:03

wr sld i gt txtrs???????!?!?!?! No, just...no. Could anybody please tell me about the location of the most updated textures. Is it the OP?
222 Posts

Post 24 Feb 2014, 19:42

Novamanga posted a new 128x release that is 80% done.
its on a page from 33-35 I think
Rockawill-Textures like a 4 year old on paint
BDcraft Web Admin
6620 Posts

Post 24 Feb 2014, 20:32

ABGSam wrote:
wr sld i gt txtrs???????!?!?!?! No, just...no. Could anybody please tell me about the location of the most updated textures. Is it the OP?
Yes, the link in the OP is still the most up-to-date.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
164 Posts

Post 03 Mar 2014, 18:22

Welp it took week longer than it should but now I have finished all of the aspects finally! For preview I think you don't want to have 52 textures under one spoiler so I figured I share Imgur gallery with you! And here is a button for those who want to use them immediately! (512x Textures) Hope you guys like them! :D
If you need to contact me for any reason add me on skype. My skype account is keddoxz.
29 Posts

Post 03 Mar 2014, 18:44

KeddoXZ wrote:
Welp it took week longer than it should but now I have finished all of the aspects finally! For preview I think you don't want to have 52 textures under one spoiler so I figured I share Imgur gallery with you! And here is a button for those who want to use them immediately! (512x Textures) Hope you guys like them! :D
When I saw that I screamed. The patch is mostly done now? Well, it was nearly done before 4.1 came along anyway. Those look great too!
I have too much spare time...
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 04 Mar 2014, 08:36

Those textures and icons are very nice! Welldone :)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
350 Posts

Post 04 Mar 2014, 10:33

I agree with the professional^
I'm back <3
164 Posts

Post 04 Mar 2014, 10:48

KeddoXZ wrote:
Show
Well I tried those aspects in game and they seem to be so dim that I don't like them I must do some changes for all of them and resizing and maybe reduce size of outer glow. So I don't recommend to download these if you aren't in immediate need of textures. Making update for them before this weeks friday.
If you need to contact me for any reason add me on skype. My skype account is keddoxz.
72 Posts

Post 04 Mar 2014, 19:09

Not sure if the original download has been updated with fixes for the research table and arcane workbench guis, but here are the versions I've been using (you can drop both files into the assets\thaumcraft\textures\guis folder):

The Research Table (with octagons and no strange lines):

Show

Arcane Workbench (with wand symbol flipped around at top right, to match how the wand fits in):

Show
Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting, conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​