HD BDcraft Skins

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
19 Posts

Post 30 Jun 2014, 06:32

I did a wonder woman skin just to see if I could make a skin in this style x) Used blooberry's template as a base.

Show
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
17 Posts

Post 01 Jul 2014, 05:22

SuperJenBot wrote:
I did a wonder woman skin just to see if I could make a skin in this style x) Used blooberry's template as a base.

Show
Great skin!! :D i might use it in a custom npc super hero mashinima.

-- 30 Jun 2014, 22:11 --

@blooberry can you please make my skin sphaxifyed. please "bambi eyes"

eyes 1f colour blue
eye brow 1c color black
mouth 3A
hair color black

clothing
White creeper hoodie with the katana kanji in black on the upper arm area (outside of arm)
The hoodie border is blue and black checker board pattern basically the edge of the hoodie like on the arms/hands
Also i have the skydoesminecraft amulet/necklace thing
The original white and red beats audio head phones with a mic
also blue gunnar intercept gaming glasses with a amber color tint for lenses (can you possibly make the lenses sort of tansparent on the skin)
black jeans with dark blue belt
blue and white heeleys have a grey wheel on the back lower corner of shoe can be seed from bottom and back of skin color is sort of purplish grey and dark grey for the border.
(if you dont already know heeleys are shoes that you can put wheels in them to roll around on.
sort of like roller skates but have one wheel on the bottom of each shoe.)

heres my skin
https://minecraft.net/skin/spider6516.png
the katana kanji
https://imgur.com/BgekVoK
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 02 Jul 2014, 14:47

Here you go blooberry: For fun, I included (but hid) my WIP skin I made it for. :)
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 02 Jul 2014, 14:53

EskiMojo14 wrote:
Here you go blooberry: For fun, I included (but hid) my WIP skin I made it for. :)
Fancy quiver ;)

Totally might be stealing that if some of the weird ideas being thrown around for future Thermal Expansion releases happen... O.o
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 02 Jul 2014, 14:58

Go ahead, in fact mine would probably be considered stolen, as it was based on the quiver from the better archery patch. XD
20 Posts

Post 03 Jul 2014, 09:12

I was wondering if anyone could make an HD version of a skin I made, I play modded Minecraft with a ton of sphax textures and long story short: I want an HD skin to go along with it :P
Show

Enlarged for view

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*posts first reply on forums with Minecraft open*
4 Posts

Post 03 Jul 2014, 16:51

remember the skin of ash bob the builder and my skin forget those ever happened i want the bf4 one
3 Posts

Post 05 Jul 2014, 00:40

@blooberry
I would like to request a sphaxified version of Jak from the second jak and daxter game (Jak 2). I will try to attach an image, but if I fail just google Jak 2 and there's plenty of images.

Eyes 2D Blue
Brows 2C
Mouth 2B

If these suggestions don't look right feel free to change them. Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
13 Posts

Post 06 Jul 2014, 23:04

I'm BAAACCKK!!!!!
SuperJenBot wrote:

Show

Wow.... That's..... AMAZING! Do you think you could take requests? 'Cuz there's this guy from Tomb Raider, Alex Weiss. If the picture's too small, Search Tomb Raider 2013: Alex Weiss
Cookies for everyone! YAY!
165 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2014, 18:35

spider6516 - Thanks for your request and for being so descriptive! Though at the moment I'm not doing any skins with the 1.8 UV map. Do you mind if it's a pre-1.8 version?

EskiMojo - wow that's amazing! Do you mind if I rotate and modify it a little as one of the arrows is cutting the corner into the character's side?

minerguy341 - When making a skin request, please first read page 1 of this thread. Choose the eyes, brows and mouth you want, then provide a detailed description of exactly what you want. The more detail you provide, the easier it is for the artist to create exactly what you want.

Lapsed - I should be able to get that done :)

Generalegoboy - I can do that for you. Oddly I know the guy that modelled that character for BF4. lol small world.