HD BDcraft Skins

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
BDcraft Web Admin
6622 Posts

Post 23 Jul 2014, 09:36

EnglishSword wrote:
Hi
Just asking here if anyone knows how to apply the hd skin to your minecraft character. I have the mods and it works with forge but I don't know how to apply it
You need to sign up on the websites (if you're using one from the OP) and upload it there. Then the mod should automatically download it. I will say they're not very good mods. Aedaeum and I had nothing but trouble. You could also try MineLittlePony as stated earlier.

When CoFHCore gets updated for MC1.7 we'll be recommending that instead as you just need to type a command for that to work (sadly CoFHCore never fixed the skin support in MC1.6 :| but they've promised it's working in MC1.7).
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
20 Posts

Post 23 Jul 2014, 11:40

EnglishSword wrote:
Hi
Just asking here if anyone knows how to apply the hd skin to your minecraft character. I have the mods and it works with forge but I don't know how to apply it
Just yesterday I learned that on some modpacks (mostly ones that have Thermal expansion) the COFH mod ( a core mod for T.E.) allows you to change your game in game with the command /cofh skin set [url for a skin]
*posts first reply on forums with Minecraft open*
BDcraft Web Admin
6622 Posts

Post 23 Jul 2014, 12:09

minerguy341 wrote:
Just yesterday I learned that on some modpacks (mostly ones that have Thermal expansion) the COFH mod ( a core mod for T.E.) allows you to change your game in game with the command /cofh skin set [url for a skin]
As I said right before your post, but it doesn't work in MC1.6 (unless they sneakily fixed it, but it wasn't working on the latest version last I tried).
20 Posts

Post 23 Jul 2014, 13:06

HanFox wrote:
minerguy341 wrote:
As I said right before your post, but it doesn't work in MC1.6 (unless they sneakily fixed it, but it wasn't working on the latest version last I tried).
I typed this up before your post was posted xP we must've posted simultaneously

P.S. Oh you're right, now I feel dumb
Last edited by minerguy341 on 23 Jul 2014, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
*posts first reply on forums with Minecraft open*
BDcraft Web Admin
6622 Posts

Post 23 Jul 2014, 13:23

Mine was 2 hours earlier than yours... You likely just didn't check the last page before replying.
8 Posts

Post 24 Jul 2014, 23:59

here is my skin, i would like to "sphaxerize" it myself lol
Show

i'm on a laptop runing linux lol so i would have to work in gimp, any tips are well appreciated.
6 Posts

Post 25 Jul 2014, 18:43

Hey, could someone please do my skin?

[link]https://imgur.com/S9gRwJT[/link]

Eyes: E1

Eye Brows: A2

Mouth: A3

The glasses don't have to look like the ones in my skin, they were just the only ones that lokked halfway good with the low resolution.

And if it's possible, I would really like to see a SNES controller instead of the Creeper face on the shirt. It's also okay if you have to change the colour of the shirt to make it look good.

Thanks
14 Posts

Post 26 Jul 2014, 02:40

Hey could someone make a retarded nerd skin? No offense to nerds as I kinda am one. But like the stereotypical nerd. The Angry Video Game Nerd
42 Posts

Post 26 Jul 2014, 10:11

Skin Master AKA Bloobberry is the bacon cape being made no offence
16 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2014, 18:20

Sorry for being rude, but is my skin being made? I just checked pages 29-47 and tons of other skins were made since then, but no sign of mine.