[128x - 64x] Metaworlds [MC1.6 - 1.7]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
14 Posts

Post 23 Mar 2014, 16:53

Metaworlds

The metaworlds mod essentially lets you create full minecraft worlds within the normal worlds which can have arbitrary relative positioning and rotation (yaw) and which can be moved in realtime.

Downloads

For MC1.6/MC1.7
Show
For MC1.6: Drag/drop the assets folder to your main resourcepack.
For MC1.7: Place the downloaded zip in to your resourcepacks folder and select from the Resource Packs screen within Minecraft.

Preview

Show

Changelog

V1.0 - Initial Release

Credits

Sphax - Blocks and Item
Last edited by Aroslab on 23 Mar 2014, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 23 Mar 2014, 16:57

I saw this on yogscast, looks quite amazing. I'm definitely going to be playing with this once it's ported to 1.7. Great texture work so far :)
347 Posts

Post 24 Mar 2014, 06:42

Aedaeum wrote:
I saw this on yogscast, looks quite amazing. I'm definitely going to be playing with this once it's ported to 1.7. Great texture work so far :)
hehe doesn't everyone see mods through them, don't they?
I'm back <3
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 24 Mar 2014, 06:52

@Sillyman I used to see most of them through direwolf20, but all he does now are server plays; plus his voice gets really annoying :P
347 Posts

Post 24 Mar 2014, 07:03

Yeah, its through direwolf that I learnt all the the stuff I've learnt, but he only does serverplays and stuff now. I did use his S6 lets play for some help on things but yeah..

I watch the yogscast play minecraft because they are sooo entertaining :P!
I'm back <3
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 24 Mar 2014, 07:05

I'm still laughing at what Simon said about 4 episodes ago.... "We built this moonbase.... We built this moonbase out of aaaaaaal the moooooon baseeeees" I feel childish, but I still crack up when I think about it xD
347 Posts

Post 24 Mar 2014, 07:11

hehe moooooonquest.com

its funny watching Simon being sucked into Lewis, Lewis telling Simon he has to kill mobs to get a soul essence xD

EDIT: Hehe I found whos site this is: https://moonquest.com/

"Theres a creeper on the roof, lalalalala, theres a creeper on the roof, laaalalalalala" - a magical piece by Simon and Duncan (GO DUNCAN!!)

:P
I'm back <3
25 Posts

Post 09 Nov 2014, 22:28

Last edited by Aedaeum on 09 Nov 2014, 22:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Just use link
I like to do some re-sizing once in a while!
Check Out My Modpack: CLICK HERE