PocketBDCraft Texture Problem!

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Bedrock.
21 Posts

Post 30 Aug 2013, 20:02

I'm using Sphax texture pack for Minecraft Pocket Edition and I have a problem. Some textures are weird. For example there are fire textures in grass texture (yes, like old versions of sphax when you don't use optifine or mcpatcher :D ) how can I patch this?
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
7 Posts

Post 06 Sep 2013, 01:53 

As of 0.7.4 when using Sphax the fire animation has switched to the smooth stone blocks. There is nothing that can be done. See https://bdcraft.net/community/viewtopic.php?t=925 for Sphax's reason.
1 Post

Post 17 Oct 2013, 04:44

The textures for the blocks in your inventory, hotbar, chests, furnace, stonecutter,and crafting table don't show up. They are just blocks of white. It makes it really hard to find what your looking for.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 17 Oct 2013, 10:13

faceman1999 wrote:
The textures for the blocks in your inventory, hotbar, chests, furnace, stonecutter,and crafting table don't show up. They are just blocks of white. It makes it really hard to find what your looking for.
You probably use an old version of PoketBDcraft
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?