certain things not on bedrock, that are in java + a bug

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Bedrock.
2 Posts

Post 19 Jul 2023, 04:11

So the hearts and and the food bar aren't texturized for some reason, as well as the cherry wood. maybe since the it's a new type of wood, I'm not sure... another thing is this oversized sugarcane. sorry I added two of the same screenshot, idk how to remove one!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6622 Posts

Post 19 Jul 2023, 07:41

rockisbored wrote:
19 Jul 2023, 04:11
So the hearts and and the food bar aren't texturized for some reason
To get the extra UI elements you need to enable the UI pack as well as the main PureBDcraft pack.
rockisbored wrote:
as well as the cherry wood. maybe since the it's a new type of wood, I'm not sure...
We haven't released an update to cover all the new textures added in 1.20 yet.

You can get updates about progress here: general-f20/pack-updates-status-mc120-t9019.html
rockisbored wrote:
another thing is this oversized sugarcane. sorry I added two of the same screenshot, idk how to remove one!
This is a game bug which Mojang have to fix. We have a Bug Report thread about it here: bug-reports-f3/some-carried-items-and-b ... t9094.html
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
2 Posts

Post 19 Jul 2023, 16:43

ohhh okay thank you so much! I applied the ui!