PureBDCraft 1.19.2 not working on 1.19.2 Java

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
2 Posts

Post 24 Aug 2023, 00:51

I just started playing ATM8 and installed BDCraft like I have done for the last 10+ years, but the game is telling me that the 1.19.2 version of PureBDCraft is incompatible with 1.19.2 and that it is for a new version of Minecraft. It says the same for More 3D Items, More 3D Blocks, and the Customization files. What's odd is that the blocks have the Sphax textures in my inventory, but not in the world. Any help is appreciated!
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6623 Posts

Post 24 Aug 2023, 07:53 

The incompatible error is because Mojang like to mess around with pack versions for some reason.

As MC1.20 is now out we only support MC1.19.4. The only real changes between MC1.19.2 and MC1.19.4 are a few UI changes (you can check the PureBDcraft changelog for what specifically), so you shouldn't be missing anything else in-game. You might want to post your latest.log, it may show some errors as to why blocks aren't working properly.

Mods should really have updated to MC1.19.4. They've had plenty of time to do it.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
1 Post

Post 10 Sep 2023, 14:24

So there's no way to download the last version that was made for 1.19.2? Not all mod packs use mods that update past 1.19.2 heck my favorite mod is stuck on version 1.12 and I still expect the 1.12 pack to still work for 1.12
Supporter
2 Posts

Post 24 Oct 2023, 02:56

Yeah, would definitely like access to the 1.19.2 version of this texture pack. I can't get ATM8 to load any BDCraft textures because of this silly incompatibility. Could I just edit the pack.mcdata and change the 13 to a 9? Would that work or would it still say it's incompatible?