[128x - 32x] All The Mods 7 [MC1.18]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
3 Posts

Post 12 Jan 2024, 02:19

PlatinumPunch wrote:
07 Jan 2024, 03:49
Lucidious wrote:
06 Jan 2024, 02:48
PlatinumPunch wrote:
18 Dec 2023, 23:32
I think I know why - the grass is an overlay on the bottom texture and clearly it was not properly downscaled (which was probably my fault) - hence there are textures missing creating those dots. I am soon to release this mod patch in full release and will fix this issue, along with all of the other problems.
Hi, has this been updated any? I'm still experiencing the same missing textures mentioned in the above posts.

Thank you for the work you put in to make the patches!
Sorry this totally slipped through the cracks! I will roll out an update soon, and update Tinkers while I am at it!
All good, take your time! You put a lot of work into getting these patches done, so there's no rush on one for an older pack :P
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
3 Posts

Post 17 Feb 2024, 01:03

PlatinumPunch wrote:
07 Jan 2024, 03:49
Lucidious wrote:
06 Jan 2024, 02:48
PlatinumPunch wrote:
18 Dec 2023, 23:32
I think I know why - the grass is an overlay on the bottom texture and clearly it was not properly downscaled (which was probably my fault) - hence there are textures missing creating those dots. I am soon to release this mod patch in full release and will fix this issue, along with all of the other problems.
Hi, has this been updated any? I'm still experiencing the same missing textures mentioned in the above posts.

Thank you for the work you put in to make the patches!
Sorry this totally slipped through the cracks! I will roll out an update soon, and update Tinkers while I am at it!
Hi, were you able to get this updated?
1 Post

Post 09 Mar 2024, 07:55

Keep up good work man many people still use ATM7 needed someone like you in my life lol
Patch Creator
771 Posts

Post 11 Mar 2024, 10:01

Thanks for the reminders all, and my apologies! Been quite busy currently but 1.18 fixes are on their way.
Any donations go directly to myself. I am not affiliated with BDcraft.