[128x/64x] Vault Hunters [MC1.16 & 1.18]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
189 Posts

Post 22 Aug 2023, 17:43

Update(1.16/1.18):

*Replaced existing terrible recolored Metal Barrels textures with actual ones by PlatinumPunch(Backported by me. I needed to make new item textures, but all of the assets are in the 1.19 download anyway) - 1.16

*Added ME Requester by PlatinumPunch(The files are the same, so I could just drop it in) - 1.18
*Added AE2 Things by PlatinumPunch

Side note: "The Vault" textures are in need of an update/reorganizing. I haven't done that yet. The checklist is also inaccurate now due to newer changes in the mod. I tested to see if the HD UI would work, and the answer is no. Was going to bring it back, but same issue happens still
Makes Sphax patches occassionally.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
189 Posts

Post 25 Aug 2023, 15:52

Minor Update(1.18)
*Fixed Vault Mod Textures
*Dug through Archives and added unreleased textures I made for Macaw's Trapdoors
*Restored HD UI for Vault Researches & Research Groups(unaffected by scaling issue). I need to investigate if the Modifiers are affected. If not, I will re-add them
*Added a few textures for Vault Mod I whipped up

Edit:
*Added one texture for Every Compat. It looked strange with default texture mixed with Sphax model, so I just copied the ladder texture over
1 Post

Post 23 Sep 2023, 11:17

Could u make a 64x pack of this ?
189 Posts

Post 18 Dec 2023, 23:49

Update(1.18):
*Added textures for Iron Generators

Side note: Might make lower resolution release of this, I'm just a bit lazy. Maybe in the new year
189 Posts

Post 02 Jan 2024, 20:27

Update(1.18):
*Added textures for PipeZ

Technically "backported" from 1.20, but all of the textures were drag and drop anyway, so not really. Credit to PlatinumPunch

(Still haven't started on lower res versions of this pack lol)
189 Posts

Post 25 Jan 2024, 20:34

Update:
*Added 64x version(1.18 only for now)
*Made minor adjustment to 128x 1.18 version as it turns out my Macaw's Trapdoors textures were in 64x. Oops. Well I redid them at 128x instead. I also replaced some of the originals to match the new ones
3 Posts

Post 09 Feb 2024, 08:37

Is this pack still being worked on? id say it is but I'm not sure if it is, last I checked there was only a 128x version but now I see there is a 64x
189 Posts

Post 09 Feb 2024, 14:44

I work on it when I have new stuff to add or feel like it
189 Posts

Post 19 Mar 2024, 03:51

Update(1.18, 128x only):
*The Vault: Added textures and models for Vault Compass(with some assistance from HanFox since I couldn't get it to work properly. Messed up some paths)
*Updated various mods
*Made a GUI for Colossal Chests mod since I felt like doing it
*Much improved support for Every Compat Mod
*Various other updates I don't remember