[128x] Create [MC1.19]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Lifetime Supporter
29 Posts

Post 25 Feb 2024, 06:49

Update 1.2 Out...

A few things added and brought back...

Basin and Chute now fully completed and working for 1.19.2
Blaze Burners and their cute little blazes are now a thing.
Fluid tank prototype added in, might work might not, should work, haven't fully tested the look yet compared to other machines.
Copper Shingles added in.
Copper Angled Shingle Added in. (Only Copper, none of the other variants of it)
Casing Fixs for all Casings, due to a bug with red pixels and broken textures i had to redo them.
Note the old V1.1 Will be deleted soon from downloads... if you still have the link for whatever reason (I'm planning to clean my mediafire storage, of the old downloads.)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Lifetime Supporter
29 Posts

Post 21 Mar 2024, 04:16

Note if anyone is still interested in feel free to take over for any of my current patchs... Reasons below why.

Show
I've lost intrest in updating patchs due to constant complaints about scaling of textures.

I rather push out a texture, then deal with the what it looks like. In my eyes all my 128x textures work on my version of the game 1.19.2, Not everyone has beefy computers to hold 512x or higher textures.

Downscaling these textures to 128x or lower also doesn't work all the time. I.E. Blurryness, or end up just entirely pixelated in the end.

I'm not going to spend countless hours of my (barely any time in my life schedule) to make every texture for a specific scale then downscale it on some program that i don't even know how to use, or want to figure out how to use. This was a minor issue, but still annoying.

I've lost intrest in the fact that people can just post updates automatically onto my packs that i personally made, without approval.

my Domnum Oranentum and Ad Astra both had this happen. I just found out that Domnum had been edited without me even knowing it, and thats why this comment was put here.

Without comments or discord msg's asking if they could do this. (This doesn't fall under the Create patch exactly, since i only compiled the textures together for everyone, and then added a few of my own, and also gave credit.)
Plus i saw that there wasn't any recent comments on the Create Requests Forum about anyone working on this.

As far as i'm aware people are already working on and releasing patchs, but they don't do it gradually and work with me, so I don't have access to their content to make the patch line up or work on items they haven't done. I.E. I make a stone texture for something, only to find out they already made one. example Jet Suit from Ad Astra. I scrapped my design, only to find out later that the 1.20 patch didn't even work with Ad Astra. The 1.20 Patch doesn't even line up at all.

Then i had to remake the entire suit again after i scrapped it. This texture of the suit was given to Platinum, and I showed him that the suit didn't line up.

This is mostly why there hasn't been any recent updates on this.
Platinum is working on a updated patch currently for this Create Patch, and said he will release it evantually. I gave him my current work on the patch that I had at the time.

I asked platinum himself what he wanted me to work on, only for him to not say anything for the create patch meaning it was pointless for me to even work with another patch creator in attempt to make the patch faster/or get it done. Then showed him the Suit Issue. That was the last i talked to him.

I rather play the game, not spend hours on texture scaling and dealing with all this.

If anyone is wondering all my work was entirely done in Paint 3D. So if anyone out there is intrested in making textures, just attempt to make them.
Copy and pasting items from PureBDCraft or older mods similar to the one your trying to make is always a option.
You need Marble? Go get Project Red from 1.12. Need some space items? Galaticraft.

Thats all, you all have a wonderful day, sorry if you were hoping for better news.

I have left the BDCraft discord aswell, if you really want to talk to me msg me on discord. Exact same name without the line. (I hate it when websites force you to have a _ between the words... just recognize the space websites. ugh.)
Supporter
2 Posts

Post 22 Mar 2024, 12:59

Lord_Skarra wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 04:16
Note if anyone is still interested in feel free to take over for any of my current patchs... Reasons below why.

Show
I've lost intrest in updating patchs due to constant complaints about scaling of textures.

I rather push out a texture, then deal with the what it looks like. In my eyes all my 128x textures work on my version of the game 1.19.2, Not everyone has beefy computers to hold 512x or higher textures.

Downscaling these textures to 128x or lower also doesn't work all the time. I.E. Blurryness, or end up just entirely pixelated in the end.

I'm not going to spend countless hours of my (barely any time in my life schedule) to make every texture for a specific scale then downscale it on some program that i don't even know how to use, or want to figure out how to use. This was a minor issue, but still annoying.

I've lost intrest in the fact that people can just post updates automatically onto my packs that i personally made, without approval.

my Domnum Oranentum and Ad Astra both had this happen. I just found out that Domnum had been edited without me even knowing it, and thats why this comment was put here.

Without comments or discord msg's asking if they could do this. (This doesn't fall under the Create patch exactly, since i only compiled the textures together for everyone, and then added a few of my own, and also gave credit.)
Plus i saw that there wasn't any recent comments on the Create Requests Forum about anyone working on this.

As far as i'm aware people are already working on and releasing patchs, but they don't do it gradually and work with me, so I don't have access to their content to make the patch line up or work on items they haven't done. I.E. I make a stone texture for something, only to find out they already made one. example Jet Suit from Ad Astra. I scrapped my design, only to find out later that the 1.20 patch didn't even work with Ad Astra. The 1.20 Patch doesn't even line up at all.

Then i had to remake the entire suit again after i scrapped it. This texture of the suit was given to Platinum, and I showed him that the suit didn't line up.

This is mostly why there hasn't been any recent updates on this.
Platinum is working on a updated patch currently for this Create Patch, and said he will release it evantually. I gave him my current work on the patch that I had at the time.

I asked platinum himself what he wanted me to work on, only for him to not say anything for the create patch meaning it was pointless for me to even work with another patch creator in attempt to make the patch faster/or get it done. Then showed him the Suit Issue. That was the last i talked to him.

I rather play the game, not spend hours on texture scaling and dealing with all this.

If anyone is wondering all my work was entirely done in Paint 3D. So if anyone out there is intrested in making textures, just attempt to make them.
Copy and pasting items from PureBDCraft or older mods similar to the one your trying to make is always a option.
You need Marble? Go get Project Red from 1.12. Need some space items? Galaticraft.

Thats all, you all have a wonderful day, sorry if you were hoping for better news.

I have left the BDCraft discord aswell, if you really want to talk to me msg me on discord. Exact same name without the line. (I hate it when websites force you to have a _ between the words... just recognize the space websites. ugh.)
thank you for all the work youve done on here, its a shame that doing things out of your love for the projects can turn negative in such a bad way.
I never post on these forums, but I have enjoyed some of your work throughout the years.
and want to say that it has been truly appreciated by many, including myself. may you find happiness in your future endeavors.
3 Posts

Post 26 Mar 2024, 09:01

1.19.2 link dead
Lifetime Supporter
29 Posts

Post 28 Mar 2024, 08:33

Um... for some reason my Mediafire decided to delete alot of the packs... :| Luckly i still have my in developement packs in my folder.

Ima leave the links for Ad Astra 1.19.2 here aswell.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h94rhmnb ... 3.zip/file Create 1.19.2
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rhr43g9k ... a.zip/file Ad Astra 1.19.2

Sorry everyone if you were wondering what happened?
I have no idea myself.
Luckly i still had my personal work.
Ad Astra has just a bunch of random fixs updates etc.
Create just has copper look,deepslate, and random other stone types and odds and ends i don't remember fully.
Lifetime Supporter
29 Posts

Post 28 Mar 2024, 08:35

Lord_Skarra wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 08:33
Um... for some reason my Mediafire decided to delete alot of the packs... :| Luckly i still have my in developement packs in my folder.

I have no idea myself.
Create just has copper look,deepslate, and random other stone types and odds and ends i don't remember fully.
I haven't been on the computer for awhile, not since i basically decided to stop posting patchs.
I got sick like really bad, and now i don't have any time whatsoever to work on them, that i basically decided to let everyone know that i was done working on them, because it was to much stress and life was just stinking. My sickness turned for the worse, and i ended up in the hospital for awhile. I'm back now, but i don't think ima continue the patchs anyway still.
Supporter
2 Posts

Post 12 Apr 2024, 16:07

Lord_Skarra wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 08:35
Lord_Skarra wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 08:33

I have no idea myself.
I haven't been on the computer for awhile, not since i basically decided to stop posting patchs.
I got sick like really bad, and now i don't have any time whatsoever to work on them, that i basically decided to let everyone know that i was done working on them, because it was to much stress and life was just stinking. My sickness turned for the worse, and i ended up in the hospital for awhile. I'm back now, but i don't think ima continue the patchs anyway still.
glad to see you back, take care of yourself and always do what works for you. <3 hope things get better for you.