[128x - 32x] Tinkers' Construct [MC1.5.2 - 1.12, 1.16 & 1.18]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 02 Jan 2014, 00:52

Thanks Han. Downloaded and they do look good.:) Will add them to the Op next week when I'm back home. Working my way through the Extra Tinkers textures at the minute. About 25% done. Hopefully I'll have that done in a couple of weeks.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6622 Posts

Post 02 Jan 2014, 23:14

I've finished all the seared stuff (as far as I'm aware). :)

Added the tables and basins. Sadly the basins (both seared and nether) have some weird messy textures on some faces... mod bug. Probably forgot to tell which layers to "win", as it were...

All ready for when you get back, Novamanga, unless someone has any feedback/tweaks? :P
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 03 Jan 2014, 00:12

Han lies, he's just too lazy to fix it ;) (I really do understand what you said about it lol)

On a more serious note, good job Han! :o
167 Posts

Post 04 Jan 2014, 16:22

My extra hearts are looking weird...

This is in 1.6.4. (I do have optifine but that shouldn't change where it appeares...
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 04 Jan 2014, 16:53

mrbysco this is correct. The standard 128x texture pack from sphax uses 36x36 pixels to create the standard hearts. The extra hearts used in tinkers only use 32x32 pixels and therefore only partly cover the standard heart. When I made the hearts 36x36 they were cropped badly so I had to resize them to get what you have now. It's now at least the correct shape but sits on the upper l/h side of the original heart. Hopefully this is what you are referring to.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
167 Posts

Post 04 Jan 2014, 17:12

Yup that was where i was referring to... Its sad because it doesn't look so nice. SPHAX WHY YOU MAKE 36x36 HEARTS!!!

Btw I was using 64x64 purebdcraft
BDcraft Web Admin
6622 Posts

Post 04 Jan 2014, 22:02

That's how the hearts are done in Minecraft. At vanilla they're 9x9 so 4 times bigger they're 36x36.

It's technically Tinkers' fault if they've made them the wrong size in comparison to vanilla.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 05 Jan 2014, 18:27

Found a decent internet point and have uploaded new textures supplied by Han to the 1.6.4 mechworks downloads.
222 Posts

Post 06 Jan 2014, 16:59

Novamanga can you please do the metallurgy 3 tinkers textures.
I believe they are under the mod called ExtraTiC.
It would be a huge help.
There are about 30 different new metals that the mod adds and i think most , if not all of them are in ExtraTiC.
I saw you speedily did the Titanium textures for Mariculture so i'm thinking that this won't be too hard?
Rockawill.
Rockawill-Textures like a 4 year old on paint
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 06 Jan 2014, 17:44

@Rockawill, I have already answered the request by Redius on the 26 Dec and said I would work on it. Bear in mind there are 3930 textures to do so its going to take a while. I have already done the base and ender textures and I'm half way through the fantasy stuff. I'm on holiday so I'm only doing one a day, but I'll be back home at the end of the week so hopefully can devote a bit more time to it and finish it off by the end of next week.