Better Storage [MC1.7]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
b3k
2 Posts

Post 28 Sep 2013, 07:36

Better Storage

Adds more storage options. It aims for fun, interesting and balanced features which would fit well into vanilla Minecraft, but also work nicely together with other mods.

Downloads

for MC1.7.10
Show
by Konlii by FlamingFox

Preview

Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Credits

b3k
FlamingFox
Konlii
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 28 Sep 2013, 09:02

Nice to see another artist :)
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 28 Sep 2013, 20:03

This looks really nice! What resolution were you planning to do?
b3k
2 Posts

Post 29 Sep 2013, 06:43

Aedaeum wrote:
Thanks. I'm happy to be here.

[highlight=#NaNffff]
EskiMojo14 wrote:
[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNffff]Thanks. I plan to work more on the shadows of backpack an change locker front right now. [/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNffff]
[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNffff]I can export to any resolution. For sure I will release x512 (so anyone will be able to scale down) and x128 (because I use this resolution personally).[/highlight]
Last edited by b3k on 29 Sep 2013, 08:21, edited 1 time in total.
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 29 Sep 2013, 06:49

b3k wrote:
Aedaeum wrote:
Thanks. I'm happy to be here.

[highlight=#NaNffff]
EskiMojo14 wrote:
[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNffff]Thanks. I plan to work more on the shadows of backpack an change locker front right now. [/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNffff]
[/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNffff]I can export to any resolution. For sure I will release x512 (so anyone will be albe to scale down) and x128 (because I use this resolution personally).[/highlight]
Cool, looking forward to it! :)
5 Posts

Post 14 Dec 2013, 20:50

Do you have a download ready?
288 Posts

Post 03 Jan 2014, 03:54

If you are still active on the site, PLEASE release a WIP download. Your textures look great and I can't wait to use em!
164 Posts

Post 10 Mar 2014, 19:23

Better Storage Mod

Info

Previous patch for this mod seems to be dead so I decided to start making whole patch from the beginning. For now this post looks bad and more but I will make it look better in time. Will make download after making a bit more textures.

Preview

Crate should work with connected textures just fine.
Show
If you need to contact me for any reason add me on skype. My skype account is keddoxz.
167 Posts

Post 10 Mar 2014, 19:33

Nice
164 Posts

Post 11 Mar 2014, 08:52

I have made alot of the item textures only locks, armors and buckets left in items. Here I'll give you a sneak peek of what is incoming. :D Ps. Those tools are hilarious in my opinion and I really love imgur. :D
If you need to contact me for any reason add me on skype. My skype account is keddoxz.