[128x - 32x] Metallurgy [MC1.3 - 1.7 & 1.12]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 14 Sep 2014, 10:33

Believe so. I'll update it. :)

Edit: Had a quick look and nope, you are. :P
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Supporter
153 Posts

Post 14 Sep 2014, 10:37

Was it up to date?
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 14 Sep 2014, 14:22

Its up to date for 1.7.2 not 1.7.10. I can put out a version for 1.7.10 but it still considered a beta release. Also they have moved all the molten metal textures from ExtracTic to Metallurgy. Not sure if you would like to hold off till this mod comes out of beta.

Edit: Put these together for now.

Metallurgy 4 Ver4.0.4.43 for MC 1.7.10 Enjoy :D
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
3 Posts

Post 28 Sep 2014, 00:20

I'm not sure how to fix the metallurgy ores being a lighter shade then the regular sphax blocks, anyone know how? I remember in the older versions there was a separate fix but kind of lost with number 4. Thanks for any help.
Supporter
34 Posts

Post 28 Sep 2014, 01:35

Elona wrote:
I'm not sure how to fix the metallurgy ores being a lighter shade then the regular sphax blocks, anyone know how? I remember in the older versions there was a separate fix but kind of lost with number 4. Thanks for any help.
Turn Custom Colours off in Optifine's\MCPatcher's options (depending on what you're using).
3 Posts

Post 28 Sep 2014, 23:09

joeknex wrote:
Elona wrote:
Turn Custom Colours off in Optifine's\MCPatcher's options (depending on what you're using).
Thank you very much, that did the trick =)
26 Posts

Post 27 Oct 2014, 16:47

The OreFinder Tool in Metallurgy Core has no texture, because the .png-File must called ore_finder :)
Supporter
153 Posts

Post 27 Oct 2014, 16:48

Is that a question or a statement?
Supporter
153 Posts

Post 03 Nov 2014, 00:10

WE DID IT!

The reason i got into sphaxifying thing was for the metallurgy armor to be completed, but i wouldn't have learned about it without the Yogscast, and they finally updated thier texture pack to include what we made!!!! I'm really happy guys, I've been watching these guys non stop and i found the first instance of something i help make appear on the episodes. here it is! thanks for everyone who helped make what i wanted happen.

https://www.mediafire.com/view/rkr9ias1n ... inally.png
50 Posts

Post 03 Nov 2014, 09:29

ashow9 wrote:
WE DID IT!

The reason i got into sphaxifying thing was for the metallurgy armor to be completed, but i wouldn't have learned about it without the Yogscast, and they finally updated thier texture pack to include what we made!!!! I'm really happy guys, I've been watching these guys non stop and i found the first instance of something i help make appear on the episodes. here it is! thanks for everyone who helped make what i wanted happen.

https://www.mediafire.com/view/rkr9ias1n ... inally.png
That's awesome :) I was also pretty chuffed when my daughter pointed out textures I had made in a Yogscast video (another mod), she's been a fan since they first started doing Minecraft videos!