[64x] EnderIO [MC1.7 - 1.12]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
9 Posts

Post 11 Jun 2015, 01:40

Hey b0bst3r, that GUI looks great. Sorry to hear that your having difficulty keeping up with this patch. I can certainly understand, EnderIO is a big mod and they update it often.

A suggestion: I prefer to see no flames in the alloy-smelter-off texture (alloySmelterFront.png). I did a quick recolor of your texture and attached it to this post. Feel free to use it for anything you wish.

What do you still need to do? I have the artistic ability of a five year old with crayons, but if you want I could take a shot at a couple of textures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 11 Jun 2015, 02:12

The problem I have is some of the block textures have turned into models and frankly I'm no good with models, so the current theme will have to go and it requires a new look.

New model styles are:

combustion gen
farming station
powered spawner
Soul binder
telepad
vat

but it's not just a case of doing those, it requires the whole machine base retexturing into something new.
9 Posts

Post 11 Jun 2015, 05:14

I took a stab at the vat. I couldn't make it match the old machines very well. Maybe you can clean it up and sphaxify it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 11 Jun 2015, 12:18

It looks quite good, and almost fits in with the others, lets just say it's not a million miles out of place.

https://postimg.org/image/v63r950p5/
187 Posts

Post 11 Jun 2015, 18:39

you might want to ask, nova for that, she is great at models
i like to debug, glad to help you :D
9 Posts

Post 12 Jun 2015, 02:23

Glad you like it. I'll try to do the other textures in the same style then.

-- edit --

Farming station and slightly improved vat attached.

-- edit --

Combustion generator attached.

It's impossible to get the green diagonal texture to align properly in this model because some of the textures are mirrored horizontally.
9 Posts

Post 14 Jun 2015, 00:58

Telepad model.

-- edit --

Telepad block. Matches the model.

Any feedback?
Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 14 Jun 2015, 14:47

Yeh these look great keep them coming :) although, I just heard from tterrag that the textures aren't finished yet. Apparently they have all the "on" states to do for the models, but on a good note the on state texture should not be part of the model your doing but a separate texture(s).

If textures aren't complete I had to ask myself the point in doing all this yet for 2.3.

-- edit --

New build is up on front page, let me know any issues you find

14th June
Major overhaul of 2.2 textures into 2.3 beta textures, too many changes to list
Added new models by rrongol
Added Inv panel GUI
Added Telepad GUI
Added Weather Obelisk GUI
Added Wheat Dust
Added Dark Steel Shears
Removed old conduit filters/upgrades and added new texture (based off AE2 texture by Hanfox)
9 Posts

Post 14 Jun 2015, 23:35

OK, Ive got some ideas for on and off versions of the textures.

How do you get the new spawner and soul-binder models to render in-game? Is there a config option?
9 Posts

Post 23 Jun 2015, 01:44

b0bst3r - I noticed that the Powered Spawner GUI doesn't have the box and arrow for capture soul mode yet. I tried fixing it by copying parts from the Soul Binder GUI but I couldn't figure out how to make the wood background line up correctly. Are you working on it?