Problem with changing texture

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Bedrock.
3 Posts

Post 19 Jan 2014, 13:03 

I have some problems with changing the stone brick textures for 1.4.7. I am playing on YogCraft and i wanted to change the stone brick texture from the old one, to the ones who is in the christmas edition sphax texture pack. The new ones is much much better! So what i have done is that i have changed the stone brick textures in the terrain.png file. But that only changed the texture of the block while you are holding it. So if someone knows how to fix this and get the textures on the block itself placed please reply :) (PS: I found out that it is only the stone brick itself, stone brick slaps and stone brick stairs who doesn't work. All the other mossy ones and cracky ones are ok.)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
76 Posts

Post 24 Jan 2014, 22:10

Its not the good post ;)
7 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2014, 05:49

I know it happens, the new version includes a new terrain images and items having "meta" format not know if that is exactly what is happening but are more pictures besides the png. :-D
3 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2014, 09:38

Thank you, i don't know how to fix it, but it was very helpful :)
7 Posts

Post 03 Feb 2014, 21:26

No images will be missing the game apk (current version) will rename to zip folder and textures to give you an idea of ​​how to fix it.

-- 03 Feb 2014, 14:26 --

If I speak wrong is that I am translating in google because I speak Spanish.