Feedback on PureBDcraft 1.6 (Horses update)

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
Patch Creator
79 Posts

Post 06 Aug 2013, 11:49

saltshaker , go to the sphax purebdcraft folder , then go to mcpatcher and then mobs folder. Put each texture into the corresponding mob folder (e.g. put the chicken2 chicken 3 in the 'chicken' folder) Hope this helps
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
25 Posts

Post 06 Aug 2013, 18:17

Horses look too plain.
27 Posts

Post 07 Aug 2013, 08:53

seeing as the diamond item was changed and the diamond sword, is it possible to do the same sort of thing to the iron,gold,stone tools and weapons to make them seem more "rugged" loved the new textures for the diamond sword
25 Posts

Post 07 Aug 2013, 16:09

If you didn't notice, all the swords are differently textured, the wooden one is broken, the stone one is slightly damaged, the iron one is neat and straight, the golden one has a royal look to it, and the diamond sword is now badass. Making all the swords unique.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 07 Aug 2013, 21:29

ScritzCure wrote:
Horses look too plain.
What do you mean?
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
25 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2013, 16:54

Sphax wrote:
ScritzCure wrote:
Horses look too plain.
What do you mean?
I mean no detail, just different shades of brown and nothing in between it. I know it's hard to come up with something to put on the horses but it could look better if it had unusual patterns.
29 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2013, 19:53

Show
ScritzCure wrote:
Sphax wrote:
ScritzCure wrote:
Horses look too
plain.
What do you mean?
I mean no detail, just
different shades of brown and nothing in between it. I know it's hard to come up
with something to put on the horses but it could look better if it had unusual
patterns.

To be honest, I think that the horses are rather nice, being simple. If they had weird patterns on them, they would not really fit in with the rest of textures. None of the other mobs have weird patterns on them, so why would the horses need any?
I have too much spare time...
25 Posts

Post 15 Aug 2013, 13:41

Actually if you look at the creeper, you know what I'm talking about.
9 Posts

Post 21 Aug 2013, 19:07

Everything is perfect! but the W still looks like W: and i don't know does the random hero texture work on server atm?
Was slain by pig
7 Posts

Post 29 Aug 2013, 06:44

I really like the new Textures!
Hope you are going on like this. ;)