[IMPORTANT|Java] If You Have Trouble Downloading the Pack

You need some technical assistance with our resourcepacks or website or general help with Minecraft, including mods.
Supporter
60 Posts

Post 10 Jul 2019, 00:00

I decided to go ahead and become a supporter, went to pay via PayPal, and it simply won't load past the Paywall page on Google Chrome. Is this a known issue with Chrome or is this the first you've heard of it?

Adf.ly literally won't allow me to download the file unless I disable Adblock, and as I said I am not going to do that on a page that is literally legendary for being a virus-infested cesspit.
BDcraft Web Admin
5472 Posts

Post 10 Jul 2019, 00:51

Carnaxus wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 00:00
I decided to go ahead and become a supporter, went to pay via PayPal, and it simply won't load past the Paywall page on Google Chrome. Is this a known issue with Chrome or is this the first you've heard of it?
No one else has ever complained about that happening on PaymentWall on here nor Cubik Studio.
Carnaxus wrote:
Adf.ly literally won't allow me to download the file unless I disable Adblock, and as I said I am not going to do that on a page that is literally legendary for being a virus-infested cesspit.
And I've already addressed this previously with a solution that works flawlessly using decent software.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Supporter
60 Posts

Post 10 Jul 2019, 23:34

HanFox wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 00:51
Carnaxus wrote:
No one else has ever complained about that happening on PaymentWall on here nor Cubik Studio.
Just tried again with Chrome, Firefox, and even Edge, all with the same result. I go to bdcraft.net/supporter, enter my email and username, hit Checkout, a new tab opens with the next page where I choose my tier and payment method, hit Buy and another new tab opens where something seems to load but then it stops and remains blank. I don't have Adblock or Adblock Plus in either Firefox or Edge, so it's not those messing with things.

Edit:

Check your PMs Han, I recorded myself attempting to subscribe via Edge just now.