1.6.2: Strange Grid Look?

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
2 Posts

Post 17 Jul 2013, 20:35

Hello! I'm Sushi, super new to the forums here. I hope this is in the right place... Anyway, I poked around for a bit looking for a solution to my problem, but couldn't find one; please forgive me if I missed anything, as I am quite the air-head. :)

I recently installed the new 1.6 version of PureBDcraft, but I must've done something wrong or missed something, because my new loaded game is littered with white/transparent grid lines around the blocks and objects. Here's a screenshot. And another one. I'm pretty sure that's not what it's supposed to look like. -_-!

I've been using the Magic Launcher to start up MC until MultiMC becomes compatible with 1.6, and I have the latest Optifine installed. I also have the MC Patcher (though I admit I'm still trying to figure it out). I haven't quite gotten used to installing resource packs, either, so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing something there. Does anyone have an idea on what I might've done wrong when I installed the pack? Any way I could go about fixing it?
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 17 Jul 2013, 20:48 

This kind of graphic glitches are generally due to AA in your graphic card settings. Try to disable AA in Minecraft (if you have Optifine) or force disabling AA in your graphic card settings panel for Java.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
2 Posts

Post 17 Jul 2013, 21:19

I messed with the AA settings as you advised. It seems that turning up the anti aliasing using Optifine is what fixed it. Thank you so much for helping me! :D
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 17 Jul 2013, 22:18

Glad to know that's now solved. ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?