[Game Bug|Bedrock] Big FPS drop especially when dropped items are nearby on RTX cards

Archive of bug reports that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
2 Posts

Post 10 Apr 2023, 10:23

Hi!

Now it's 2023 and I have the very same issue with Vanilla and Pure BD Craft.
Previously it run well with Radeon RX 570 4GB, but now my RTX 2060 Super 8GB sucks hard.
Recently I changed my system SSD to Samsug 980 512GB, so I have a new, clean Win 11. Unfortunately this issue remained, that makes me sad. :(

I checked JolyCraft, which also behaves in similar way: there were only ~30fps with 3-4% GPU and 54% VRAM usage in a small village at night, which went up around ~40fps on daylight with the same low HW usage.

Furthermore Minecraft doesn't save the last used texture pack, it resets on every application start.
I suppose all these issues related to Minecraft itself.

BR,
Northbeard
BDcraft Web Admin
6622 Posts

Post 10 Apr 2023, 16:36

Northbeard wrote:
10 Apr 2023, 10:23
I've merged your post to this thread.

The general consensus on the previously linked Bug reports on the official Mojang tracker are that the issue with low FPS has been fixed.

Please make sure you've disabled any ray tracing options in the game options and try again.

If the issue persists please post on the relevant bug reports linked previously: bug-reports-archive-f62/big-fps-drop-es ... tml#p43060
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin