[128x - 32x] Tekkit 2 [MC1.12]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
4 Posts

Post 15 Aug 2023, 03:09

Hi,

I've recently come back to Tekkit - I played it and even made some Youtube Videos based on the modpack. As others have stated - it just doesn't feel right playing without the Sphax Texture pack :sweat_smile:

So I've spent the last couple of days trying to get everything up and running, And I'm finally in-game, but for some reason, the base (minecraft) texturepack hasn't been applied, but all of the modpack textures have?

I've done something dumb here, but I'm not sure what. Any help would be appreciated :D
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6622 Posts

Post 15 Aug 2023, 07:47

Woulfman1024 wrote:
15 Aug 2023, 03:09
Hi,

I've recently come back to Tekkit - I played it and even made some Youtube Videos based on the modpack. As others have stated - it just doesn't feel right playing without the Sphax Texture pack :sweat_smile:

So I've spent the last couple of days trying to get everything up and running, And I'm finally in-game, but for some reason, the base (minecraft) texturepack hasn't been applied, but all of the modpack textures have?

I've done something dumb here, but I'm not sure what. Any help would be appreciated :D
Have you followed the "Installation Instructions" from the first post?
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
31 Posts

Post 16 Aug 2023, 17:47

RedStoneMagician wrote:
07 Apr 2023, 01:40
Absolutely love this texture pack! Could we please get an update for the "Industrial Craft Classic" mod? None of these texture seen to work. Thank you for all your hard work!
You need to restart the game once in order for them to work :)
4 Posts

Post 18 Aug 2023, 07:44

HanFox wrote:
15 Aug 2023, 07:47

I must have missed a step - I did it all again and it worked :D

The only issue I do have is the "crushed aluminium ore" item doesn't have a texture?
31 Posts

Post 21 Aug 2023, 23:55

Woulfman1024 wrote:
18 Aug 2023, 07:44
HanFox wrote:
15 Aug 2023, 07:47

I must have missed a step - I did it all again and it worked :D

The only issue I do have is the "crushed aluminium ore" item doesn't have a texture?
Unfortunately that item's texture (alongside with a few others) was never Sphax-ified,
4 Posts

Post 23 Aug 2023, 08:42

Yeah - I forgot to explain that I attempted to replace the texture, but it caused the pack to crash... I tried both "basic_item.crushed_aluminum_ore.png" which actually caused the texture pack to crash...
Patch Creator
771 Posts

Post 23 Aug 2023, 08:54

Woulfman1024 wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 08:42
Yeah - I forgot to explain that I attempted to replace the texture, but it caused the pack to crash... I tried both "basic_item.crushed_aluminum_ore.png" which actually caused the texture pack to crash...
When you say it has no texture, do you mean that it comes up pink or pink and black? If so, does the same issue apply when you have no texture pack enabled? If so, there is something dysfunctional with the modpack of your installation thereof. If it’s not this then, I am not sure how to remedy that situation, sorry :/
Any donations go directly to myself. I am not affiliated with BDcraft.
4 Posts

Post 25 Aug 2023, 07:04

PlatinumPunch wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 08:54

When you say it has no texture, do you mean that it comes up pink or pink and black? If so, does the same issue apply when you have no texture pack enabled? If so, there is something dysfunctional with the modpack of your installation thereof. If it’s not this then, I am not sure how to remedy that situation, sorry :/
No it's just the default texture. I did find it odd that giving it a texture made the whole pack crash though...
31 Posts

Post 02 Sep 2023, 15:15

Woulfman1024 wrote:
25 Aug 2023, 07:04
PlatinumPunch wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 08:54

No it's just the default texture. I did find it odd that giving it a texture made the whole pack crash though...
You can comment on the Galacticraft patch thread and join my request for the texture to be properly added :)
1 Post

Post 04 Dec 2023, 08:10

When I try to download the pack I get an error.
"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to files.noble-mc.net. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR"

I'm not sure what causes it, but I've tried multiple browsers on the off chance that was the issue and had no luck.