[128x - 32x] Tekkit 2 [MC1.12]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
42 Posts

Post 04 Dec 2023, 18:11

suchfail wrote:
04 Dec 2023, 08:10
When I try to download the pack I get an error.
"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to files.noble-mc.net. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR"

I'm not sure what causes it, but I've tried multiple browsers on the off chance that was the issue and had no luck.
I'm not too sure what is causing that for you either - I don't think my site security is strict enough to block a connection in the majority of cases.

Have you tried since, in case it was some form of outage? Are you able to visit https://files.noble-mc.net/test ?
If not, are you able to

Code: Select all

curl https://files.noble-mc.net/test
from a terminal? It should only display 'Hello, World!'
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
2 Posts

Post 05 Dec 2023, 16:09

Having the same issue. Patch file downloads, but as it reaches 100% it fails.

Tried all resolutions, and several browsers but with same result. Error messages vary by browser, but all are some variation of Interrupted Network Error, or Check Internet Connection, or something like that.

I am able to visit the address that you posted, and can see the Hello World message.
42 Posts

Post 05 Dec 2023, 17:55

MCStolid wrote:
05 Dec 2023, 16:09
Having the same issue. Patch file downloads, but as it reaches 100% it fails.

Tried all resolutions, and several browsers but with same result. Error messages vary by browser, but all are some variation of Interrupted Network Error, or Check Internet Connection, or something like that.

I am able to visit the address that you posted, and can see the Hello World message.
Interesting. I'm unable to replicate the problem - I tried both on my home machine, laptop and mobile for each of the links.
Have you tried right click copy link and paste into a new tab?
2 Posts

Post 05 Dec 2023, 18:07

It's now working!

Hopefully this means that "suchfail's" is working now too.

Thanks for the reply, and for the pack!
1 Post

Post 08 Dec 2023, 07:32

Hello, I recently downloaded Tekkit 2 and was getting back into it, but it just didn't feel right without the texture pack. When I click on the download link I'm getting the following...

This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Is this due to an outage of the webpage/server?
Any help is appreciated!
1 Post

Post 27 Dec 2023, 03:10

Still doesn't work, clicking the link to get the pack results in a screen stating that the website is not secure and sends an invalid response.
42 Posts

Post 27 Dec 2023, 12:49

NoisyMage wrote:
08 Dec 2023, 07:32
Hello, I recently downloaded Tekkit 2 and was getting back into it, but it just didn't feel right without the texture pack. When I click on the download link I'm getting the following...

This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Is this due to an outage of the webpage/server?
Any help is appreciated!
Vagabond wrote:
27 Dec 2023, 03:10
Still doesn't work, clicking the link to get the pack results in a screen stating that the website is not secure and sends an invalid response.
Hi, can you both try the buttons again now please?

I have copied all existing content over to my dedicated server now, so the URL's have been updated.
Let me know if this has resolved the issue for you?

Thanks
5 Posts

Post 31 Dec 2023, 18:54

I cant get the patch to show up in my resource packs but the regular texture pack shows up just fine
42 Posts

Post 31 Dec 2023, 19:01

Buffalojoe51 wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 18:54
I cant get the patch to show up in my resource packs but the regular texture pack shows up just fine
Please can you clarify - are you saying that the patch pack does not appear on the list but the regular one does?

If not, please make sure you follow the instructions copied below as both the patch pack and BDcraft pack have to be enabled:

Installation Instructions

Show
  1. Download the main BDcraft pack from here (make sure you select the correct version of Minecraft you're playing and the correct resolution to match the patch you download!).
  2. Download the patch from this thread.
  3. Open your client and then click Options > Resourcepacks > Open resourcepack folder.
  4. Place both downloaded zips in the folder.
  5. Close and reopen the resourcepacks screen in game.
  6. Select both packs, moving them from the left to the right side of the screen. Make sure this patch is above the BDcraft main pack.
  7. Click done and wait for the textures to load.
    • Note: If your client crashes or the textures stay default first try assigning more RAM to your client, and if that doesn't work use lower resolution textures.
5 Posts

Post 01 Jan 2024, 16:34

the patch does not appear on the list but the regular one does