Addon Better leaves

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
Supporter
4 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2023, 07:48

Hello i have installed an addon Better leaves to Sphax pure BDcraft 256x Java edition but the leaves on trees are missing texture. There are purple-black stock texture. I would like to add a picture of this bug but the picture even if it is in winRAR folger is to big (2.65MB)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6622 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2023, 07:54

Just tested PureBDcraft 1.20 256x and the Better Leaves Addon for 1.20 and the trees are working fine.

How does your resourcepacks screen look? The addon should be above the main pack.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Supporter
4 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2023, 18:52

I am sending the compressed picture of the broken texture of the Better leaves addon and this same issue i have found on the addon Damaged items.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Supporter
4 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2023, 18:56

Maybe if i do wrong way to install the addons. I have copy all the addons directly which i want to have in game, directly into the texturepack.
Supporter
4 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2023, 19:02 

Allright, the issue is in my head and heands. I did the install wrong. Now i know how to install it properly. :relaxed:
1 Post

Post 04 Feb 2024, 05:03

Hey what was the fix for this? I have most if not all are working but there are a few that are not. I installed it correctly as far as i can tell. I didnt combine folders, I just put the addons in the minecraft folder and loaded them ontop of the main pack. I have optifine one at top then better leaves. Its 1.19 not sure what I might be doing wrong. Any advice?