Iron, Gold, and Diamond block textures not loading

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
5 Posts

Post 15 Aug 2023, 03:12

I'm having a very weird issue, I'm playing on All The Mods 8 version 1.0.23 and certain block textures aren't loading. The three blocks in particular I've noticed with this issue are vanilla Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks. When I load into the world with BDcraft and BDcraft AllTheMods8 Patch active, all the textures are working as normal.

However, those three blocks I mentioned specifically won't load and are the default texture. This issue doesn't affect Iron/Gold/Diamond ore, Netherite, Copper, or any of the modded mineral blocks (not even the compressed versions are affected.) There could be other blocks affected by this issue but I haven't found them. Any idea what could be causing this?

I'm playing on Minecraft 1.19.2, All the Mods modpack, with BDcraft 128x textures downloaded (and the ATM8 patch too.)

5 Posts

Post 21 Aug 2023, 17:12 

Issue solved, one of my resource packs was overwriting the textures for the mineral blocks. Putting Sphax and vanilla textures on top fixed it :)