[128x] Astral Sorcery [MC1.10]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
3 Posts

Post 14 Dec 2017, 17:06

Astral Sorcery

Currently Working on this, just wanted to upload as done most of the marble blocks.

I have no previous experience with any of this but wanted it for a mod pack I am putting together.

I will just state that currently for the marble I have copied the Sphax style largely but also dimmed down the bevelling, this is because of how the blocks join up in the Astral Mod, if you do heavy bevelling for example the pillars can not look right unless in 3 high form, the same for the arch.

I possibly will do a different heavier version on the pack later if people think it is needed but for now I just wanted it to fit in the a Sphaxified world without standing out badly.

Please correct my post if it is wrong.

Downloads

MC 1.10.2 (WIP)
Show
Last edited by Shovinus on 15 Dec 2017, 09:27, edited 4 times in total.
BDcraft Web Admin
5692 Posts

Post 14 Dec 2017, 17:10

Please don't attach patch files to the forum. The forum will purge files randomly. Use a host like Mediafire instead.

Also your zip structure is wrong. The top level should be the assets and pack.mcmeta not a random folder.
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
3 Posts

Post 14 Dec 2017, 17:22

HanFox wrote:Please don't attach patch files to the forum. The forum will purge files randomly. Use a host like Mediafire instead.

Also your zip structure is wrong. The top level should be the assets and pack.mcmeta not a random folder.
OK resolved I think.
2 Posts

Post 25 Dec 2017, 23:18

Am i correct in suposing i cant use it on 1.12.x?
1 Post

Post 14 Jan 2018, 18:46

This is my first time posting, so, apologies if I seem clueless, but! I made some textures for Astral Sorcery for my personal use, decided that I should share it here. Hopefully Shovinus can utilize what I've made and polish things further!

MC.1.12.2 (WIP)
Show
2 Posts

Post 14 Oct 2018, 02:28

Is there any chance on a 64x version? 128 is just too big for my pc to handle with how many mods I am using.
4 Posts

Post 11 Feb 2019, 03:35

is this still being worked on at all? Id love to see this fully fleshed out