[512x - 32x] Mekanism [MC1.5 - 1.12 & 1.15]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Patch Contributor
461 Posts
 x 2

Post 16 Feb 2014, 00:42

Cool! Thanks for the quick response! I will be looking out for an update!
Looking for someone to take over my patches. PM me if you're interested.

Need textures re-sized? Feel free to PM me!
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
User avatar
35 Posts
 x 0

Post 20 Mar 2014, 04:23

HanFox wrote:
If unpairedbucket doesn't fix it soon I'll take a look.

I need to poke all the dusts and clumps in this mod anyway...
:D
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 01 Apr 2014, 12:24

I have Noticed that there aren't textures for the Clumps or Dirty Dust, is this a Bug on my side or are they just missing in the textures?
User avatar
17 Posts
 x 0

Post 02 Apr 2014, 02:19

Updated to fix the Advanced Solar's render, add some of the new metals, cardboard box, new ore and mineral blocks, salination stuff and maybe other stuff I forgot. Still need to do shards and crystals, and some of the other renders could do with sprucing up a bit (anyone who wants to have a go at the DigiMiner, go for it).

@Kaistau The Clumps and Dirty Dusts are all textured, try the just-uploaded version I guess?
User avatar
2 Posts
 x 0

Post 08 Apr 2014, 03:59

unpairedbracket wrote:@Kaistau The Clumps and Dirty Dusts are all textured, try the just-uploaded version I guess?
Ok, i just switched back to one of the 5.~ Versions, i'm assuming these will still work with the older versions?
User avatar
6 Posts
 x 0

Post 01 Jun 2014, 19:32

The armors and tools are not textured for my game...anyone else having any issues? The other items are fully patched/textured, but these...

(ignore the 2 items at the beginning, and the bronze sword is the only textured tool)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
6225 Posts
 x 290

Post 01 Jun 2014, 19:41

ActiveGamerz1 wrote:The armors and tools are not textured for my game...anyone else having any issues? The other items are fully patched/textured, but these...

(ignore the 2 items at the beginning, and the bronze sword is the only textured tool)
I guess it's because they aren't all available in 512x so unpaired removed them?

Either way, here's the files that were originally in the downloads that didn't have 512x and 256x sizes:
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
:speech_balloon: Join the BDcraft Discord server to keep updated with news and chat with other fans!
User avatar
6 Posts
 x 0

Post 02 Jun 2014, 21:20

HanFox wrote:
ActiveGamerz1 wrote:The armors and tools are not textured for my game...anyone else having any issues? The other items are fully patched/textured, but these...

(ignore the 2 items at the beginning, and the bronze sword is the only textured tool)
I guess it's because they aren't all available in 512x so unpaired removed them?

Either way, here's the files that were originally in the downloads that didn't have 512x and 256x sizes:

Ah, thanks so much! :D Do you have one for the generators as well?
User avatar
Patch Contributor
297 Posts
 x 12

Post 24 Jun 2014, 23:55

GUIs complete

Simply download and drop this GUI folder into the resource pack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5fy2zyt86ok1 ... 6_GUIs.zip

Some Notes

Yes the home button on the Robit isn't BDCraft - if someone can come up with a replacement 46x46 pixel 3d bdcraft house I will replace it.

I've done a lot of work on the existing GUIs, it's not just replacement ones for GUIs which weren't done, I strongly suggest you replace all your Mek GUIs with the ones above.

There's still some bits I may polish up on that have just come to light, whilst I was cleaning up the teleporter GUIs I noticed they are really blurry borders in the middle. I will if time allows at some point redo them.

I also want to change the existing power boxes to the new style I used.

The middle "output" box on the config screen I can't change what happens to it when you click it to change colors. That's done by the modder and he has closed my request to have it changed.

Lastly a big thanks to Nova for cleaning up the "wings" as I call them (the bits that stick out), I would never have thought of doing them like that.

Enjoy!!
User avatar
58 Posts
 x 0

Post 30 Jun 2014, 18:53

hanfox could you scale down the items to 64x64? i don't have them and i couldn't find the download link in time before it was removed.

thanks alot!
Post Reply