[512x - 32x] OpenBlocks

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Post Reply
User avatar
BDcraft Web Admin
6251 Posts
 x 293

Post 19 Jan 2014, 00:00

Aedaeum wrote:@HanFox You're images aren't working for me either. Something amiss with your host?
When you take the entire box down and format it all and then take a few days actually setting anything back up it happens sometimes :P

DNS should be slowly trickling back around the internet, so should work soon (if not already).
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
:speech_balloon: Join the BDcraft Discord server to keep updated with news and chat with other fans!
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
User avatar
Patch Creator
271 Posts
 x 1

Post 19 Jan 2014, 02:45

Here's the flag.png:
Show
Image

Also, took NintendoFan's heal.png and just changed up the shading a little (hope that's alright..., just thought the light might look a little better coming from 135degrees rather than 90degrees) :
Show
Image
Last edited by Llama Farmer on 09 Feb 2014, 05:06, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Supporter
297 Posts
 x 3

Post 19 Jan 2014, 02:59

Llama Farmer wrote:Here's the flag.png:
Show
Image
Also, took NintendoFan's heal.png and just changed up the shading a little (hope that's alright..., just thought the light might look a little better coming from 135degrees rather than 90degrees) :
Show
Image
*gives big thumbs up*
and here, have a paint brush Show
ImageImageImage
:D
User avatar
Patch Creator
271 Posts
 x 1

Post 19 Jan 2014, 03:22

NintendoFan37 wrote: *gives big thumbs up*
and here, have a paint brush Show
ImageImageImage
Sweet paintbrush. *Hurriedly quits game and adds textures*.
User avatar
168 Posts
 x 0

Post 19 Jan 2014, 11:14

NintendoFan37 wrote:
Llama Farmer wrote:Here's the flag.png:
Show
Image
Also, took NintendoFan's heal.png and just changed up the shading a little (hope that's alright..., just thought the light might look a little better coming from 135degrees rather than 90degrees) :
Show
Image
*gives big thumbs up*
and here, have a paint brush Show
ImageImageImage

Isnt that paintbrush a bit to big?
Image
User avatar
388 Posts
 x 0

Post 21 Jan 2014, 11:14

mrbysco wrote:
NintendoFan37 wrote:
Llama Farmer wrote:Here's the flag.png:
Show
Image
Also, took NintendoFan's heal.png and just changed up the shading a little (hope that's alright..., just thought the light might look a little better coming from 135degrees rather than 90degrees) :
Show
Image
*gives big thumbs up*
and here, have a paint brush Show
ImageImageImage

Isnt that paintbrush a bit to big?
I think the angles and the shading on the paintbrush is wrong. On the brush bit, it has the view of the side on the left side, but on the hole on the handle the view looks like it's coming from the right. Could you fix this?
I'm back <3
User avatar
Patch Creator
1452 Posts
 x 121

Post 24 Jan 2014, 11:36

I've had a go at doing the GUI's in openblocks. With the way this mod does this it will never fully get the Sphax look. This is for the latest version where there are 2 folders for openblocks: openblocks and openmodslib.
The way these work is 2 files to create all the GUIs. If anyone wants to mess around with this feel free.
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
User avatar
Patch Creator
271 Posts
 x 1

Post 29 Jan 2014, 10:34

I've done a few more textures (XP bucket, automatic enchanting table, etc.), and figured I might as well post a temporary folder with all the textures so far (from HanFox, Caden, NintendoFan, Nova and I), just so people have at least a part-patch to use until Dozid gets back. Rather than creating specific patches, I just arranged the textures into the correct directories for two of the resolutions (512x and 128x) and included a PSDs folder with some of the ones I have made or been bothered tracing.
Note to NintendoFan: If you want to give me your PSDs I could include them, but that's entirely up to you (I just included mine in case Dozid wants them later on).
Last edited by Llama Farmer on 09 Feb 2014, 04:53, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Patch Contributor
435 Posts
 x 2

Post 30 Jan 2014, 00:11

Thanks a ton Llama! :)
User avatar
Patch Creator
271 Posts
 x 1

Post 09 Feb 2014, 05:02

Added a few more thing to the .zip, including:
-Golden eye.
-Magnet upgrade.
-Beartrap.
-XP bottler.
-XP drain.
Enjoy! :)
Post Reply