Laruae wrote:Here's a copy of a WIP in 128x resized by Nhawks. If anyone stumbling around the forums wants to do me a favor and check it out for bugs in the animation files (ie: items showing as black and purple checkered squares, or animations that are too fast or slow.) your help would be greatly appreciated.
Well, if this helps... )
First of all - i am running AMD videocard, so, lot's of glitches at my screen can be Ok at yours.
1) Arcane lamps not just flickering. They "dancing". It is about textures, seems like at animation sequence textures takes not the same coords, and moving a bit. Seen very well if to look at the bottom of any arcane lamp. It is only for this patch, novamanga lamps are oK.
2)All the particles displayed as the top left quarter of actual particle. Fire beam, fireball particles are white. Novamanga particles mostly ok, but no particles at all for any type of fire focus.
3) Thankfully there is normal textures for jars now, novamanga patch was containing them, but somehow they was not working.
4) Primal focus is a magenta-black square. Well, you know)
5) Somehow missed texture for viz filter.
Nitor textures takes resource from very wrong, it is flickering runes now, not the flaming globe. Novamanga's nitor are correct.
6) Runic shielding level, displayed over healthbar looks bad. It seems like at the first "heart" it is shown top left quarter of "shield" at the bottom right corner. At the second "heart" it is top right quarter at the bottom left corner. And that is the sequence for all the "hearts" ))
7) It is my personal meaning, but arcane runes of warding looks much better from the novamanga patch. Nighthawks ones looks pale and childish. And zombie brainZ of Novamanga is bit more "Sphaxy".