[128x - 32x] Feed the Beast: Skies [MC1.19]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
Patch Creator
772 Posts

Post 06 Aug 2023, 05:22

An immersive modpack that challenges you to survive, build and conquer obstacles on a unique floating island. With a perfect blend of magic and technology, quests, and custom events, the experience is unforgettable.

Installation Instructions

Show
  1. Download the main BDcraft pack from here (make sure you select the correct version of Minecraft you're playing and the correct resolution to match the patch you download!).
  2. Download the patch from this thread.
  3. Open your client and then click Options > Resourcepacks > Open resourcepack folder.
  4. Place both downloaded zips in the folder.
  5. Close and reopen the resourcepacks screen in game.
  6. Select both packs, moving them from the left to the right side of the screen. Make sure this patch is above the BDcraft main pack.
  7. Click done and wait for the textures to load.
    • Note: If your client crashes or the textures stay default first try assigning more RAM to your client, and if that doesn't work use lower resolution textures.

Downloads

for MC1.19
Show
Pack Version 1.3.1

Changelog

2023-06-08: #Initial Release

Credits

Show
Any donations go directly to myself. I am not affiliated with BDcraft.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
2 Posts

Post 23 Sep 2023, 04:15

The saw from create and the mekanism energy cube are both not loading right. The saw is rendering above the block, and the energy cube's texture is just jumbled up. If there is any fix I can do it would be lovely. Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patch Creator
772 Posts

Post 23 Sep 2023, 06:59

LightroNight wrote:
23 Sep 2023, 04:15
The saw from create and the mekanism energy cube are both not loading right. The saw is rendering above the block, and the energy cube's texture is just jumbled up. If there is any fix I can do it would be lovely. Thanks in advance.
Bugger, sorry about that.
Mekanism seems to like changing the models every time it releases a new update to the mod. So I will update when I can!
Any donations go directly to myself. I am not affiliated with BDcraft.
2 Posts

Post 27 Sep 2023, 18:43

Thanks again platinum. I think the only other thing I have a question with is the saw but I'm guessing you are going to end up taking care of that as well. But have a great day and thanks again.
1 Post

Post 17 Nov 2023, 13:03

The wireless terminal from AE2 is kinda corrupted, is there some way to fix it? [link]https://imgur.com/a/FjxhCoo[/link]