Growing Villages 2

Think a certain mod would look awesome in a BDcraft style or want a mod pack patch? Make a request here.
Forum rules
Please read the Request Rules thread before posting.

Remember all the patches are created by the community, so instead of just posting numerous requests, or bumping loads of threads consider taking some time to put a few textures together. If everyone chipped in almost all patches would be done in no time.

There are tips, tricks, and resources available in the Work in Progress section.
Supporter
1 Post

Post 03 Dec 2023, 14:29

Hello there.

I am the compiler of the modpack Growing Villages, and Growing Villages 2 (which is getting my active attention) and I would be absolutely honored if we could create a patch for the full modpack instead of just grabbing individual mods. Growing Villages 2 is a semi-big modpack about growing all kinds of food, villages and the like.

Official Modpack Link: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mo ... villages-2

The modpack does have the mods listed under the 'relations' tab on the site there. I don't have experience creating textures/resources but I would love to help anyway I can. It would mean a lot and I would be eternally thankful for the help giving this modpack the amazing make over this pack makes.