Does "All The Mods" really contain ALL THE MODS? No, of course not.
In All the Mods 8 we will continue the tradition adding many new mods while going for more stability.
- Download the main BDcraft pack from here (make sure you select the correct version of Minecraft you're playing and the correct resolution to match the patch you download!).
- Download the patch from this thread.
- Open your client and then click Options > Resourcepacks > Open resourcepack folder.
- Place both downloaded zips in the folder.
- Close and reopen the resourcepacks screen in game.
- Select both packs, moving them from the left to the right side of the screen. Make sure this patch is above the BDcraft main pack.
- Click done and wait for the textures to load.
- Note: If your client crashes or the textures stay default then assign more RAM to your client or use lower resolution textures.
- Added Create (This was taken from Stoneblock 3 patch, thanks to PlatinumPunch)
- Added Farmer's Delight (This was taken from Stoneblock 3 patch, thanks to PlatinumPunch)
- Added LaserIO (This was taken from Stoneblock 3 patch, thanks to PlatinumPunch)
- Added Health Overlay (This is still in heavy progress, I made it and I do not know how to make textures at all)
- Added Thermal (This was taken from Stoneblock 3 patch, due to current patch are not working currectly most of the gui is do not have textures)
- Added COFH Core (1.18 patch for testing)
- Added Morph-o-Tool
- Added AE2 Things (1.18 patch for testing)
2022-11-24: Initial Release
Applied Energistics 2
Applied Energistics 2 Wireless Terminals
ATO - All the Ores
Baubley Heart Canisters
Botany Pots - PlatinumPunch
Cloth Config API (Fabric/Forge)
Cooking for Blockheads
Cosmetic Armor Reworked
Crafting on a stick
Create - PlatinumPunch
Curios API (Forge)
Farmer's Delight - PlatinunPunch
Farming for Blockheads
FTB Industrial Contraptions (Forge)
FTB Library (Forge)
FTB Quests (Forge)
Hostile Neural Networks
Iron Furnaces [FORGE]
Just Enough Items (JEI)
Just Enough Professions (JEP)
Just Enough Resources (JER)
LaserIO - PlatinumPunch
Macaw's Fences and Walls
Morph-o-Tool - Novamanga
MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod
Refined Storage Addons
Refined Storage: Requestify
Spice of Life: Carrot Edition
SuperMartijn642's Core Lib
Tempad - PlatinumPunch
Tesseract - HanFox
The One Probe
Time in a bottle standalone
Travel Anchors - b0bst3r
Void Totem (Forge)
When Dungeons Arise - Forge!
Wither Skeleton Tweaks
- Not all the mods have textures yet.
- Quark only have textures in the x128 version right now, due to using not official release of the textures.
- If any of the credits are wrong, please let me know, and I will make sure the credits go to the right person.